Rachel/Tony

Cal

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was reading the article from this weeks Tv week

and it says since Tony misses the birth will their marriage last, apparently he gets arrested I'll be praying they'll sepearte.

You must have read a totally different article becasue it didn't say that at all.

The baby is not born next week.

Jack was not brutually gunned down. It was an accident. I think the only reason she didn't refer him to someone professinal was becasue he clearly didn't want to open up and talk. You can't force someone until they're ready. He made it clear he wanted to deal with it in his own way, and eventually she backed off and he seemed to be making real progress. Unfortunately Angelo coming back obviously made things come to the surface.

At the end of the day, Tony doesn't want to hurt Rachel and that's made pretty clear. He is struggling to allow himself to feel happy becasue of the guilt he feels and i guess that's what is eating him inside. He desperately wants to show how happy and excited he is about the baby but i think he's worried of bertaying Jack. Rachel understands and im pretty sure she'll support him whatever happens. She knows deep down why he is behaving the way he is and it's not at all deliberate.

But it's very hard for her too and i do feel sorry for her having to cope with everything. Seeing your husband suffer so much must be awful and on top of all that she's about to have a baby. And it can't be nice to be pushed away and see your husband spend time with his son's killer rather than you. It's a time when she really needs him but he's just not there and it's really sad.

I agree IrishGirl, it would make no sense really after everything they've been through and survived together. And especially now with the baby coming.

Edited by KirstyEkua

achel are one of the happiest couples in HAA. Every other couple seem to have drama after drama.

Disucssion continued from the Tachek spoilers, I think when couples go into the spot light and are popular with fans the couples drift towards drama. So I think once

Belle dies, as there will be no "adelle"

Tachel might be forced into the spotlight. I don't know if there will be constant fluff for that couple, I was reading the article from this weeks Tv week and it says since

Tony misses the birth will their marriage last, apparently he gets arrested I'll be praying they'll sepearte.

In all honesty I don't think Tachel ever will be a couple that will be thrust into the spotlight, only because H&A relies on using the teen/young adults to make the headlines and have the older characters either being the supporting storylines or having a few quiet weeks then a big storyline, then quiet weeks etc which I think is the category Tachel fall into. And that's personally fine with me. I'd rather see them go through these real life issues and when a problem comes along, working through it and a little bit of drama of course rather than this constant weekly will they wont they break up fiasco that is thrown in everyone's faces.

I may be wrong but hey, that's what I think.

Also I'm pretty sure Rachel doesn't have the baby, just starts having contractions. I could be wrong and this is the end of their marriage but I'm choosing to believe that it's going to be a huge wake up call for Tony and they'll sort through their problems as usual and tv week are just being dramatic and trying to pull in the viewers.

In all honesty I don't think Tachel ever will be a couple that will be thrust into the spotlight, only because H&A relies on using the teen/young adults to make the headlines and have the older characters either being the supporting storylines or having a few quiet weeks then a big storyline, then quiet weeks etc which I think is the category Tachel fall into. And that's personally fine with me. I'd rather see them go through these real life issues and when a problem comes along, working through it and a little bit of drama of course rather than this constant weekly will they wont they break up fiasco that is thrown in everyone's faces.

I agree.

To be honest, I dont want Tachel to be in the spotlight all of the time. Drama after drama, break up, back together, break up, back together etc annoys the hell out me. It gets so repetitive and boring. I would rather have Tachel only coming into the stoplight every now and then with a real life issue to sort through. Then I would quite happily have them being background characters for a few weeks before they can be more of a focus again.

I agree with you Danni and Charmed. It would be awful id they did it to Tachel like- break up, make up, break up, make up. It's good that they have real issues what people can relate to. Of course I love seeing them and want to see them more, but I prefer to see them in real life issues and supporting than acting like teenagers and having weird problems again and again.

And IrishGirl made a good point, saying it's unlikely that the writers will ever split Tachel. I'd prefer to see them going out together and be happy(which I hope doesn't happen, I hope they stay in the show for a long time) than see them braking up.

Are you guys hoping Tony and Rachel become next Alf and Ailsa ?.

Definately not! That thought has never crossed my mind! :P I don't think they will become the next anything.... although I think they will be due a foster kid or two at some point. But not for a while seeing as they will hopefully have a new baby to look after.

Are you guys hoping Tony and Rachel become next Alf and Ailsa ?.

Quite clearly you are somehow obsessed with Ailsa and old H&A characters and like to post about the old times a LOT .

I hope Tachel don't turn into Alf and Ailsa personally. I think actually that is the most random question ever !!