Rachel/Tony

Cal

To be honest I think Tachel have a fairly good balance at the moment - they're getting storylines (the wedding/baby, Jack's death, Angelo) but not hogging the limelight. I can understand why people want to see more of them but unfortunately dramatic relationships are usually unstable relationships, so lots of big storylines would inevitably involve them fighting and breaking up a lot, which personally I wouldn't want to see from Tachel.

I really hope the baby is a girl. :wub:

I think it's bound to be. If it isn't the writers need their heads read - giving Tony a daughter after 25 or so years of only having sons would be the most lovely thing. Another boy would just be boring!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My only hope is that what ever the sex of the baby is, that Rachel want say to Tony that the baby will be a replacement for Jack. Jack will always be a part of Tony's life.

I feel that Rachel will try to force Tony to forget Jack and focus on the baby.

There's no way she'd ever say the baby is a replacement for Jack. That's a bit absurd.

Of course Jack will always be a part of his life. Rachel knows that.

I think this baby will actually help him more than anything to get through his grief.

or it could be the opposite, that it makes him feel worse :( i am hoping you are right though..

True, but i think they've done the not coping thing for long enough. There has to be light at the end of the tunnel, and i honestly think this baby will be the one thing that helps him the most. You hear of it happening all the time. I know people who've lost kids and had another one and they've said it's the new baby that's helped them move on. Of course you never forget but you learn to find a way to move forward.

If he carries on like this he's going to lose Rachel and that would mess him up even more.

True, they have had him grieving for almost half a year now. i think its good that that they show it as a long time process , because usunally in home and away they are over it after 2 weeks . but someday it have to end :) hopefully it wil be with the baby :wub:

It has been almost half year ? :o Oh, I didn't think this long... I guess it's going to end with baby's birth. Angelo returned and it was hard, but maybe Tony is getting over with it now? :) Rachel has been so strong and supportive, she set herself background, even though she needs very much support. Amazing woman :)