Rachel/Tony

Cal

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't understand, why isn't there anything about the pregnancy? All pregnant women have had their time on screen and they had their storylines. Rachel is not useless or something that they can just ignore her pregnancy :( Disappointed.

I know I'm kind of going against what I was complaining about earlier :lol: but thinking about it, I think most characters who've been pregnant in the show haven't had problems or issues around it until the very last couple of months or so. Kit for example didn't come into the show until she was 6 months pregnant so I think there's still plenty of time for Rachel to have some focus on the baby

and it looks like there will be with the latest spoilers

I think it's good that they've focused on Tony's grief for losing Jack, it was needed and they've kept it so realistic how Tony keeps going back into his little depressive modes because when you lose someone you love, especially a child, you don't just wake up one day and are over it. Having Angelo back is just a constant reminder to Tony of how no-one's been punished for Jack's death and Angelos got away with murder (which is exactly what happened when his first wife died)

You're probably right Charmed. There has been so much going on with Adelle and Irene and all the others, they haven't have time for Tachel. Hopefully the last months of Rachel's pregnancy are going to be good :) Well, still

Belle's death is coming and then it's all around Belle again... But maybe we can see Tony comforting Rachel, when Belle's gone

:)

Yah Tachel got married here in New Zealand tonight 5 hours ago on my screens! :P And it sucks Belle had to ruin it when she collasped at the end of the episode :(

Aww :wub: Yer I know, poor Tachel ended up having their reception at the hospital!

I loved Tachel in today's episode (the little scene they got) It was just so nice to see Tony smiling again and Rachel being happy! They're both quite a kinky couple :lol: I liked the little reference from Tony about his age again to, he's always worried about that and it's nice that it's consistent and how Rachel reassured him that he's actually fitter than when they first got together :lol:

Even though it was just seconds long it was so lovely to see Tachel all smilely today :D I love how she basically suggested they go home and have sex :lol: and he's like alll for it until Angelo walked in :angry: Honestly, he needs to learn what respect means...... :rolleyes: And loved the totallly evil look Rachel gave him when he walked into the bar...not so subtle Rach, haha.

Loved the little bits of affection today. Nice to see them back to normal after a few strange episodes!! And the bump looked good today!!

And all his working out, he is getting obsessed with Angelo i think. Poor Tony. Poor Rachel as well. It's gotta be really hard for them both, although in totally different ways.

Edited by KirstyEkua