Rachel/Tony

Cal

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really loved hearing Tony mention the baby a few times today. It was really sweet, as was him rubbing her bump. I loved him making her lunch that was so nice and just what we've been asking for :D

Right now i think he's just confused about what to do regarding Angelo. I do think working out all the time is a way for him to deal with his anger/hatred and i actually think it's a good idea, it seems to be working (for now)

Liked Rachel saying how good he is looking :wink: and her concern today was justified. Their little snuggle on the sofa at the end was lovely, although at the end i think he looked more worried/anxious than anything else.

Tony finally touched Rachel's stomach! That was an effort in itself. I am really pumping myself up for the arrival of the baby! It should not be too long away, Rachel is 7 months along now! :D. I really hope the baby is a girl. :wub:

I personaly think they waste too much screen time on Adelle, Tachel are clearly better and should have more screen time! Only fair

To be honest, I think SOME Tachel fans are jealous of Adelle because they get more attention and screentime. and SOME Adelle fans are jealous of Tachel because they get the wedding and a baby,

Yeah I can understand why people would be jealous of Adelle's screentime , especially the Tachel fans because Tachel don't get much screentime.

It doesn't matter anyway because this time 4-5 months there will be no more Adelle and I believe Tachel will be dragged into the front of the show.

I don't know whether thats a good thing or a bad thing for the Tachel fans though because Adelle are always having screentime and look what thats done to them.

Edited by -Karen-
Spoiler tags added

I admit that I am jealous of Adelle too. They get so much screentime that it starts to annoy me :(

I hope if there's no more Adelle, then Tachel will get more attention, but on the other hand, there are other couples, who could have a lot of screentime

. Sometimes is good not to see Tachel too much, because I love their scenes even much more when I haven't seen them a while. Which doesn't mean that I wouldn't want more screentime for them. :D

Edited by -Karen-
Spoiler tags added