Rachel/Tony

Cal

i loved tachels scenes today especially the one at the house when tony rubed her bump :wub:

at least there has been mention of the baby eg like im working out to be fit and ready for the baby.

the bump is looking better and better with each episode

Edited by c@$$!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i loved tachels scenes today especially the one at the house when tony rubed her bump :wub:

at least there has been mention of the baby eg like im working out to be fit and ready for the baby.

the bump is looking better and better with each episode

Good! Beacause I think it is the most unrealistic [fake] baby bump I have ever seen!

Glad to hear there is mentions of the baby tonight. Would be nice if we had more baby talk, maybe hear of them going shopping for clothes and such things or even just some Tachel fluff :wub: But I think more baby talk is needed. Especially since she is like what about 7 months by now?

Loved the scene in the bar last night. :wub: Then stupid Angelo had to come in and spoil it.

Edited by Danni02

Awww I was so not expecting all the Tachel fluff today :wub: Kisses, cuddles AND Tony rubbing the bump?? Were being spoiled :lol: I thought it was soo lovely how Tony kept talking about the baby today, it shows how excited he is about being a daddy again, but unfortunately he can't enjoy it properly because it seems like he has other plans and issues with Angelo still despite denying it, the look he gave when he hugged Rachel :unsure: I don't believe for a second he's getting fit for the baby but it was sweet to say!

I don't think we can complain about Tony not paying attention or looking after Rachel today. The way he told her he's not letting her do the night shifts on her own when the baby comes and how he'd made her toast and fruit salad for lunch :wub:

The bump looked normal today :o

They spoiled us today and I'm afraid that we won't see so good Tachel scenes for a long time... Hopefully I'm wrong ofc. :D

I can't see, why they won't show us more Tachel ! They are so cute, how could it be wrong? :)