Rachel/Tony

Cal

You've already asked like a million times about the baby's birth date. It's getting a little annoying you repeating yourself everytime you post in here.

Sorry, I haven't had a clear answer I don't think..... :huh:

It just seems to me that all Rachel talks about is the baby and Tony hardly does. That's how I'm PECEVING Tony and Rachel's relationship, okay. Accept it ^_^

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She mentioned a few days ago she was 6 months, so i guess around late July, August.

It's funny you think that becasue Rachel hardly ever mentions the baby, and when she does it's usually just in passing. There's hardly been any focus on her pregnancy at all. I'm hoping that'll change in the next few months. She is coping extradionarly well :lol:

She mentioned a few days ago she was 6 months, so i guess around late July, August.

It's funny you think that becasue Rachel hardly ever mentions the baby, and when she does it's usually just in passing. There's hardly been any focus on her pregnancy at all. I'm hoping that'll change in the next few months. She is coping extradionarly well

Okay thank you.

Like I said before that's how I PERCEIVE Rachel.

Edited by john003au
SPAG

Agree with you Kirsty that there hasn't been enough focus on the pregnancy. I mean Tachel wanted this baby so badly, they should focus on the pregnancy now, because before they notice pregnancy will be over.

I hope Tony will get over Angelo and focus on Rachel, she needs it :)

It just seems to me that all Rachel talks about is the baby and Tony hardly does. That's how I'm PECEVING Tony and Rachel's relationship, okay. Accept it ^_^

It's amazing how different people perceive things. I think there's been hardly any focus on Rachel's pregnancy at all and in the (supposed) six months she's been pregnant (which just to reiterate means she has 3 months left, so due end of July/August) Rachel's hardly mentioned the baby apart from necessary times such as because of ultrasounds and when the baby's kicking. Most of the time other people have brought up the topic of the baby, like when Leah started mentioning "mini me" in Tuesday's ep..aww :wub:

Of course I'd like there to be more focus on the pregnancy, but I think Tony has been as involved as he could be, considering the difficulties he's probably going through from losing his son. He was absolutely amazed at the ultrasound and despite Rachel not expecting him to be there he ASKED to go, despite his pain at losing Jack, when he heard the baby had it's first kick and then felt it himself he said "wow isn't that amazing...it's beautiful," he bought all of the baby stuff and has started doing up the nursery, he couldn't keep his hands off of the bump at their wedding. These are just some examples which I think proves that Tony is excited about the baby and looking forward to being a Daddy. It's just unfortunate that a lot of Rachel's pregnancy has been overshadowed by Jack's death and then Angelo's return, making it difficult for Tony to focus on anything else.

Edited by charmed60

It's amazing how different people perceive things. I think there's been hardly any focus on Rachel's pregnancy at all and in the (supposed) six months she's been pregnant (which just to reiterate means she has 3 months left, so due end of July/August) Rachel's hardly mentioned the baby apart from necessary times such as because of ultrasounds and when the baby's kicking. Most of the time other people have brought up the topic of the baby, like when Leah started mentioning "mini me" in Tuesday's ep..aww :wub:

Of course I'd like there to be more focus on the pregnancy, but I think Tony has been as involved as he could be, considering the difficulties he's probably going through from losing his son. He was absolutely amazed at the ultrasound and despite Rachel not expecting him to be there he ASKED to go, despite his pain at losing Jack, when he heard the baby had it's first kick and then felt it himself he said "wow isn't that amazing...it's beautiful," he bought all of the baby stuff and has started doing up the nursery, he couldn't keep his hands off of the bump at their wedding. These are just some examples which I think proves that Tony is excited about the baby and looking forward to being a Daddy. It's just unfortunate that a lot of Rachel's pregnancy has been overshadowed by Jack's death and then Angelo's return, making it difficult for Tony to focus on anything else.

And when Rachel told Tony that she was pregnant, it was obvious that Tony was really excited and happy. He's eyes were like starts, he was so excited. When Rachel told Tony that she needed him and he should get over of his anger, I was amazed that Rachel finally mentioned it. Pregnancy has been background. So, totally agree with you Charmed :)

think there's been hardly any focus on Rachel's pregnancy at all and in the (supposed) six months she's been pregnant

Yeah I agree with you there, I wasn't saying there wasn't any focus on a pregnancy storyline I was just saying all Rachel talks and thinks about is the baby. For me anyway.

Sometimes when you guys write a post it sounds like you're trying to state facts and not your opinion, that's why I get a little upset sometimes.

But it is a fact that's she's hardly mentioned the baby. That's not just our opinion. You can't make up dialogue that doesn't exist. All she's done all year is worry about Tony. And run around the hospital treating Belle and Irene :lol:

Totally random but i was reading an article the other day about relationships where the woman is the main earner and how this affects things. I think it's pretty safe to say Rach is the main breadwiner (i'm assuming most of Tony's business will be classed as assets and not actual cash) and i like the fact they've not made it an issue. (Although in real life i think it's a big deal for a lot of couples)

I remember a few times Kim got mad at her paying for stuff when he couldn't. :rolleyes:

I like the fact she mentioned they have a joint account though, which i guess means she see's it as their money and not just hers. :P

I personally don't think i'd ever be that trusting with someone :lol: Anyways, totally boring i know but thought i'd start soemthing new!

Oh another thing i thought of. I think it would be interesting for Miles and Tony to have a talk and build up a friendship. Miles lost his daughter didn't he? So he understands more than anyone else what Tony is going thorugh or was going through anyways. It would be kinda nice they spent more time together.

Edited by KirstyEkua