Rachel/Tony

Cal

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Home and Away, we don't see babies very much... They are always at Madge's (don't know, how to write the name) or Stella's or something. VJ wasn't home, Pippa wasn't home. I really want to see Tachel's child at home with his or her parents :)

^I know ridiculous! Like people said there is never an explanation for where the baby is and the amount of babies dumped on Madge or Stella is unreal! It really does amaze me that they say that they really wanted the baby ad when it comes they're never with it!

Exactly! They could play with their babies at home or something, they just hold her/him in blanket or walk with baby while (s)he is in baby carriage. It's unreal that they talk how much they love their children, but they are at Madge's or Stella's most of the time. Let's hope it's not gonna happen with Tachel's baby. We need something new :)

i think maybe because its a new born they cant just go and leave it with someone. but still they could just say babys sleeping.

but i think it will get a bit of atention because rachle will be all excited and showing leah and martha and other people.