Rachel/Tony

Cal

Jon's actually 43 now and is 44 on 22nd May :P Tony was 40 in mid 2006 so he is 42/43 now. But don't bring Jack into the equation or the numbers simply don't add up! :P

I think you are pretty much right about Amy/Rachel so a 13 year-ish age difference is about right between the characters... a year or so more between the actors.

EDIT: I forgot to mention... was it just me or did Tony look annoyed at himself for snapping at Rachel? He kinda flicked his head back and then stomped off up the street! :P

Haha I thought you might know Karen, my Maths is awful!!

I didn't notice it at the time but I went back and looked and Tony definetely looked annoyed at himself, I saw the head flick :lol: Nice subtle acting there Jon ;)

I'm not keen on them naming their baby after Belle either, if they want her to have Belle as her middle name then I can live with that but not her first name.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree with you, Charmed. I would be nicer if they called her Elaine for Rachel's mom but not Belle... Well, we are discussing about daughter but what if it's a boy ? What would he be called? :) I guess Jack maybe?

You're right, Elaine is a really old fashioned name for a baby in this age. I love the name Ellie but it might be too close to Tasha's baby Ella? They couldn't call it Jack if it was a boy, it'd be like replacing him, maybe a middle name though. Imagine Tony telling people his kids names "Jack Jack and Lucas" :lol:

Now that we know

Tachel's supposed argument on the beach

is happening next week, I wonder if it could have anything to do with Rachel not believing Hugo's shark story and maybe Tony doesn't like it that she's accusing him of lying?

I think if it's a boy middle name will be Jack, or a girl middle name Elaine. But the writers will probably forget all about Rachel's mum. Rachel didn't even take any time off work when she died...but i guess that's how she deals with things.

I agree with you Kirsty. It would be so nice if they would remember about Rachel's mum. Middle name Elaine would be much better than Belle. I thought that when it's a girl, it would be nice if they put Beth or Kate middle name, but it's definitely not gonna happen. :D I mean, if I was Rachel, I wouldn't want my husbands previous wives names for my daughter. :D

I can't see them naming their son after Jack, that would just be creepy frankly.Giving your new son the same name as your dead son?It might work with dogs but children?!Jack as a middle name would be okay.Naming a girl after Belle...I wonder if they've suddenly made them friends with her after them not seeming that close purely for that reason.Probably not.The spoilers suggest they're going to have the baby before

Belle dies

anyway.