Rachel/Tony

Cal

I think Rachel & Kim got together so fast and they were so crazy about each other. It happened so fast and ended fast.

So, Tachel started slow and it grew up from friendship, I hope that means they stay together no matter what :)

Rachel & Kim got so much trouble, patient & psychiatrist, Kim & Kit, Rachel & Hugh, baby issues and more.

Agree with you Kirsty, that Tachel have good chemistry and Amy & Jon are great actors! Can't imagine them with anyone else, they're perfect. :wub:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't agree more Merli! I think with Rachel and Kim it was more lust than settling down and starting a family, then when Tony and Rachel started to get to know each other more and it developed from friendship I think that's what gives them the edge and the feel they will be together for years to come in their happy family. They couldn't be more suited for each other and I personally feel they give a sense of realness unlike other couples on HAA.

I think that even Tony and Beth should studied each other more, but I think they knew each other better than Kim & Rachel, when they got together. It was obvious that Tony & Beth had chemistry right when the Holdens arrived and I just think they should learn about each other more, but they made really great couple, one of my favorites! :) Kim & Rachel and Tony & Beth looked like they're going to be a couple from the beginning, but Tony & Rachel grew to relationship and it was a surprise.

Tony and Rachel ... I'll be openly honest and say that when they come onscreen, I tend to tune out a bit. Their storyline together simply doesn't capture me; I find it odd that Rachel is still racing around after everyone else, and the baby seems to be coming second in her thoughts/talking. I would have thought, what with the wedding, baby, that she'd be a little self-involved for once, but no - Rachel the Star as always. :o

As for Rachel/Tony ... I dunno. I admit there have been good scenes between them lately, with Tony not showing support, and then coming running back full of remorse, etc, and they do seem to have a strong relationship [heck they're still together, so that's always a good sign :P] but ... they're not a couple that interests me :)

I agree about Rachel. I am annoyed they've pretty much ignored her pregnancy and not even attempted to show how it's affecting her in the slightest.

I'm a little upset that pretty much all she's done for months now is worry about Tony. Obviously she should be and for the most part i love how they've handled the whole grief thing but not once has Tony asked if she's ok, or how she's feeling etc etc. And that is so not like Tony. It looks like it's going to continue with Angelo back as well. I just want him to show a little concern and realise what he's doing is affecting her too. She's 7 months pregnant and like she said she needs him. It's a bit rubbish for her just now.

I agree with you Symphony and Kirsty in what you're saying about Rachel. It's getting a bit tiring now watching Tony keep going off on his own and having Rachel worrying about him whilst also being heavily pregnant and unable to focus on their baby or how the pregnancy is affecting her. It's been this way for pretty much the whole year now and whilst I was really enjoying it at first, watching Tony get the attention he deserved, it's getting a bit repetitive now and I think we need to see Tony worrying about Rachel or at least showing more of an interest!

Agree with you all. It's a little or a lot weird that Tony keeps Rachel worrying. I know he has hard times, but Rachel ones are not easier! She needs him. And still, no focus on pregnancy. I'm pissing off a little now, :D They should do something. If Tony asked how Rachel feels, I would be so happy. But he's not and it's not like him... He's so caring and sensitive. What have the writers done? :D

Yup Merli. I really don't like how they've completely pushed her aside since the wedding.

I don't understand why the writers have completely ignored her pregnancy. There's absaloutly nothing at all. And Tony has barely acknowledged it and it's starting to really bug me. Tony's not like that at all and i dont like what they're doing to him. He's never even asked her once if she's ok, how she's coping etc. Today at the diner i think it was pretty obvious she's getting a little fed up/frustrated by everything. She talks about Tony/Martha not being consumed by anger/hatred but she's being consumed by worry! And she's 6/7 months pregnant and it's not having any effect.

Blah. <_< The writers need to sort this out...

Oh a happier note, i love the top she wore today. It's so pretty. And the bump looked fantastic. :D

Edited by KirstyEkua