Rachel/Tony

Cal

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be happy with Elaine too but I really doubt that the writers remember it, but you never know. Hopefully they do remember :)

Maybe I said Kate and Beth because I really loved Beth and I was very upset to hear that she'll die. :( But I'm not sure, I really don't know why, but I would like it. :D

I think calling a boy Jack would be quite cruel to Tony really. Elaine for a girl is a bit old-fashioned so they could give it a modern twist like Ellie, as someone has suggested. As long as it's a cool name I'm not bothered! Lol

I think too that Elaine is a bit old-fashioned but when it's the middle name, I'm not bothered because they probably won't use it anyway. So, I don't see point for giving it a modern twist. :D And Ellie would be too similar for Ella I think. :) I'm still hoping it's girl not boy. :)

Me too :) I think most of us do :lol:

I'm really looking forward to seeing them with their own little baby. Rachel was so wonderful with Joe, it's going to be lovely to see her with her own child. And Tony i'm sure will be fantastic - he had amazing relationships with Lucas and Jack, and i think he is genuinly thrilled about having a family with Rachel.