Rachel/Tony

Cal

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just want to add something completely shallow here, watching UK pace, I noticed how good Tony looked with his shirt off at the farm! :D !

How old is Jon? & how old is Tony & Rachel's characters supposed to be? I remember they made a big thing of the age gap, but surely it can't be that big an age gap? I would guess probably about 10 years?

That car is nice, shame how it was used before :lol:

And yes, Belle's real name is supposed to be Susan, given to her by her adoptive parents I believe.

I forgot until recently!!! It is good timing though what you said so who knows. Hayley named her baby after Noah. That's if Tachel do have a girl.

I believe Jon is 42 years old, nearly 43 but I might be wrong, Karen? :P And I think Tony and Rachel are pretty much their own age (Jon and Amys) Rachel's meant to be 30 (at Leah's 30th Rachel said "welcome to 30" although Rachel was 28 when she joined the show and Amy was 26, bit of SORAS going on there I think) so there's about a 13 year old age difference I think. I've never thought the age difference between them is an issue either.

Edited by charmed60

Jon's actually 43 now and is 44 on 22nd May :P Tony was 40 in mid 2006 so he is 42/43 now. But don't bring Jack into the equation or the numbers simply don't add up! :P

I think you are pretty much right about Amy/Rachel so a 13 year-ish age difference is about right between the characters... a year or so more between the actors.

EDIT: I forgot to mention... was it just me or did Tony look annoyed at himself for snapping at Rachel? He kinda flicked his head back and then stomped off up the street! :P

EDIT: I forgot to mention... was it just me or did Tony look annoyed at himself for snapping at Rachel? He kinda flicked his head back and then stomped off up the street! :P

Tony always seems to regret it afterwards, he just can't get the part right where he actual doesn't snap at her. :lol: That is the next step for him. He is getting so close.... :D

They do it with a lot of things.... like Tachel's (2nd) bed being used as Hugh's previously. It's quite worrying what I notice! :ph34r: Oh and the mismatched lamps too :wink:

EDIT: I forgot to mention... was it just me or did Tony look annoyed at himself for snapping at Rachel? He kinda flicked his head back and then stomped off up the street!

Karen don't worry you're not the only one who notices things like that :lol: Char always notices when they have new clothes etc, and the new pictures on the fridge, it's brilliant. Laura too. :D

Hehe i noticed that too. I don't think he likes snapping at her! Poor guy. Bless his cotton socks.

In a way i'm kinda annoyed it's going to be her all worrying about him again. I so want a story when for once, she is not being the strong one and actually needs his help, or whatever. He was awesome during the whole Joe stuff and i'd like to see him like that again! I do love how she's always concerned and worrying over him though, it's sweet. But she's 6/7 months pregnant! She can't just keep carrying on like she is surely.

I'm so praying for a pregnancy storyline, i don't care how tiny it is!! Just something before the actual birth, which i can we can expect will be drama filled.

It's all very nice that Tachel have a new car in time for the baby being born..... but it takes a bit of a shine off it when I think back to where I've seen that car before.....

HA4611avi_000679760.jpg

I think they've used a different registration no. though <_<

So Tony stole Sam's car :P:lol:

Its a nice car though and looks very upmarket for the usual H&A car's :P

Rachel call her child after Belle !! That would be funny but I don't see any reason why she would do so.

and I don't feel sorry for Angelo much , I was hoping Martha would be the one doing the tackling :P

did anyone notice that when tachel walked to marthas to see if she wanted to have breakfast, that she was wearing high heels and when they where walking back she didnt look pregnant!

pregnant women arent sopsoed to wear heels.

I wouldn't like that if Tachel called their daughter Belle. Don't know why, but I think it would keep bothering me. But hope they still get daughter, Tony has 2 son's, it would be shame, if he couldn't be a father for a daughter :)

And what a shame with the car. I think too that they didn't realize that someone would notice. :D Smart people around here ! :D

About the age. Wiki says Rachel is 30 and Tony is 42. I was surprised that it wasn't lying. It doesn't bother me at all, it's actually even cuter that they are not same age. I read comments in YT and people are really bothered about it. Can't understand why. :D