Rachel/Tony

Cal

Tachel's car is so beautiful, I agree with you, Kirsty. When we saw Tachel's car and then Martha's car, it was like, I don't know. :D Tachel's one is a total gun. :D

Even though we saw Tachel so little, it was still extremely cute. They're perfect :)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I take it that little conversation between Tachel today was Rachel worrying that Tony's not coping like he's making out like the mag scans said? :lol: I was expecting it to be a bigger deal than that but I guess it could continue next week. Poor Tony's ignoring his own pain about Angelo being back and just focusing and worrying about Martha. I liked that they hinted Tachel had been talking about it the night before, to show how Tony's opening up to Rachel this time but it's a shame we didn't see it :( I'd like to see how Tony's coping as well as Martha.

That's one of the things I love about Tachel, the way they're affectionate with each other, it helps to make their relationship seem real and keeps it going. And I'm liking the car :lol: I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned, even as a passing reference!

It's all very nice that Tachel have a new car in time for the baby being born..... but it takes a bit of a shine off it when I think back to where I've seen that car before..... :wink:

HA4611avi_000679760.jpg

I think they've used a different registration no. though <_<

Just had a little thought...Anyone reckon that if the baby is a girl, they might decide to call her

Belle, seeing as she dies/is dying roughly around the time Rachel gives birth (I think...roughly)? They have been getting close, and Belle even referring to Rachel as a friend at rehab.

Its probably not going to happen, lol, was just a little thought. :lol:

I honestly don't think they thought about the car being Sam's that much... they probably just randomly gave Tony a new car and never thought we'd notice they'd used it before. :P

They do it with a lot of things.... like Tachel's (2nd) bed being used as Hugh's previously :P It's quite worrying what I notice! :ph34r: Oh and the mismatched lamps too :wink: