Rachel/Tony

Cal

Rachel's make-up last night was the best it's ever been; that pink lippy was gorgeous. Oh and nice to see Tony with his shirt off!

I also really loved the top she was wearing yesterday! It's so prettty and much better than the red one which just makes her look huge. I like tops that cling to the bump and show off her figure as opposed to those that just drown her. She's young still and can pull them off :lol: Hehe Tony actually looked pretty good with his shirt off, he was all tanned and yeah i noticed he'd been waxing :P

It's nice to see them spending time together and just relaxing and helping Martha on the farm. The little funny scenes with them are great and i like seeing them doing normal every day stuff.

I'm pretty happy with the way they are being written right now, although i wish they'd do a little more with Rachel's pregnancy. She's sailing through it right now!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it something wrong with wanting to have a kid? So if Rachel is obsessed ? I totally understand it . I'm rather young to have a kid now, but I also think I will be pretty "obsessed" with it when my time comes, especially if i have had so many problems as Rachel has had. Some people just are like that, and I dont see anything wrong with it to be honest :)

But with that said I can understand that people can find it annoying, I just dont.

Edited by john003au
SPAG

I'm getting sick of spamming in this thread... -_-

I'm just going to ignore the recent disagreement that occured in the last few posts, I have made my opinions very clear on that subject before and feel no need to do it again. :rolleyes:

I agree Julez, Tachel looked HOT in that episode! Tony shirtless= heaven. And Rachel looked so beautiful- well done Home & Away!

Kirsty, somehow I think that Rachel's plain sailing through pregnancy will somehow come to an end sometime soon in the future. She would be one lucky woman if I was wrong! :P

Yupp :D They both looked so happy and relaxed it was lovely to see!! I like how both Pippa and Leah said Rach was glowing. I never thought Pippa and Rachel were that close, although i loved their hug and Pippa's 'wow, look at you, aww!' and the scene where Rachel was showing her the photos and Tony was poking fun at her. :lol:

I'm hopeful in the next month or so we'll see some sort of pregnancy issues, surely something has to happen before she gives birth? I still want to see Tony being a bit more protective of her and looking out for her, so far there's not been much acknowledgement she's pregnant at alll! :huh:

• 2 weeks later...