Rachel/Tony

Cal

It sounds like you guys are panicking.... -_- and I'm sure home and away writers will make the birth a big dramatic scene.... :rolleyes:

What month is the baby supposedly due.... :mellow:

:lol: I guess Tachel have been so happy lately we need something to discuss. I'm sure they will make it big and dramatic like you say.

I think it's due around the end of July if Rachel being 4 months in Feb was accurate. So not long :)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've actually enjoyed seeing Tachel being a genuine happy couple the past few months, after all the heartache they've endured it's lovely to see them come through it all stronger.

But i agree some focus needs to now be on the pregnancy. :D Births are usually dramatic. And it's only a few months till she should be due.

On a separate issue, i love the little friendship Aden and Rachel have. He seems to trust her completely with everything and always uses her as a sounding board. Same for Belle for that matter. I hope they don't let these slide becasue they're interesting.

Either Rachel's going to go into labour some place really awkward and she's not gonna make it to the hospital or Tony's going to be somewhere else and they're all going to be running around trying to find him.One of those things always happens.

IF its the latter,

then the birthday suprise cryptic clue may come into play

It sounds like you guys are panicking....

What month is the baby supposedly due.... :mellow:

well we are not :cool: :P just waiting to see what happens thats all

Edited by sportzgal82

Like charmed said, I don't see anyone panicking in here..... just discussing the fact that Rachel has had a more trouble free pregnancy than anyone in H&A history. I think that's worthy of discussion and is kinda what the thread is for. And anyway.... if people really wanted to panic they can if they want.

Did anyone notice in todays episode Tony drove up to Marthas in a new flash car :P a jeep to be precise!! New car for Tachel? i really hope so Tony and Rachel's individual cars are ugly looking.

Sorry to burst your bubble but it's not a Jeep. It is actually a gold Honda CR-V. A wonderful family orientated 4 wheel drive good for driving to and from Martha's farm. :P

Edit: Having a Jeep would probably be too expensive anyway and it doesn't sound right - "HotDad's Jeep" nah it's gotta be "HotDad's Honda". I wonder if they will find a more suitable Holden for the Holden family or "HotDad's Holden". :P

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER

Like charmed said, I don't see anyone panicking in here..... just discussing the fact that Rachel has had a more trouble free pregnancy than anyone in H&A history. I think that's worthy of discussion and is kinda what the thread is for. And anyway.... if people really wanted to panic they can if they want.

You're right, she really has had the most trouble free pregnancy ever in H&A! I'm not going to panic yet though, they've still got 2 months to pay some attention to it! *fingers crossed*

A wonderful family orientated 4 wheel drive good for driving to and from Martha's farm.

Also good for carrying baby Tachel in :lol: Hopefully they got rid of both Rachel and Tony's car and traded for this one, their cars are BAD, especially Rachel's.

Baby is going to born and they need a new car. They don't wanna drive their little angel in bad cars, do they ? :D

And I agree that we're not panicking :) We just love them and want to see them more, right !? :)

It was a bit creepy today that Angelo was watching them. :unsure: Rachel looked very suspecious of Hugo and his 'shark' claims. Liked the little bit of Tachel we saw and i'm glad they acknowledged they talked about Angelo, even though again we didn't see any of it :rolleyes:

I love Tachel's new car!! It's about time :D Nice choice, lol! And loved their little touches, as always :lol: