Rachel/Tony

Cal

Merli trust me it's not just you! But whether it's normal is something to be debated about! Lol! I have to agree they are pretty damn cute! :wub:

Tachel definately need more screen time! And how Rachel's pregnancy has been so plain sailing is beyond me!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a big Tachel fan to :D

I was really expecting Rachel to be in this tpdays ep to comfort Tony when he knew Angelo was in town

But we now they are both in tomorrows ep :)

Yer I was hoping she would be to :( I have my fingers crossed that the reason there's not much Tachel is because they've got something big about to happen! When Tachel first got together there was a serious lack of scenes with them in together and there wasn't much relationship building, they were pretty much in the background so I'm really hoping it doesn't go back to that.

Me too Charmed, it would be such of shame. It wouldn't be fair. Really, if they start to do that thing about Tachel beeing background, I won't watch it :( Okay, who am I kidding, I can't live without watching them. :D But I'll be angry. They just have to do something big about the baby :)