Rachel/Tony

Cal

Are you guys hoping Tony and Rachel become next Alf and Ailsa ?.

Quite clearly you are somehow obsessed with Ailsa and old H&A characters and like to post about the old times a LOT .

I hope Tachel don't turn into Alf and Ailsa personally. I think actually that is the most random question ever !!

Well you got to remember old days and remember classic characters like Ailsa as she was Summer Bay's heart and soul.

Ailsa died but she's not forgotten.

Oh yes I love old timers like Ailsa and Pippa because they are adult characters and they are played by actors that can act.

There's nothing wrong with liking old timers. I never forget classic characters like Ailsa and Pippa.

Edited by valli

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you guys hoping Tony and Rachel become next Alf and Ailsa ?.

No, no, no. Well, I loved Alf & Ailsa together very much, but Tachel is great excactly the way they are, they must stay themself. We don't need another Alf & Ailsa, we need Tachel :wub::)

I think Rachel needs to threaten to leave Tony because otherwise they will never get back to where they were. If Tony isnt given a wake up call, he may or even defintely will lose Rachel because as much as I cant stand Rachel at time she doesnt deserve the treatment that Tony is giving her, she deserves more and so does the baby.

I think he'll get his wake up call pretty soon. If he ended up losing Rachel and the baby as well he'd be a mess and i have no idea what they'd do with him then.

I don't think Tony's revenge on Angelo is something he's been planning. I think he is genuinly trying to work things through but at times it gets too much and that's when he can't stop obsessing over him. He doesn't mean to treat Rachel the way he does, at times you can see he hates himself for it but sometimes he lets things consume him and he doesn't realise how he is affecting other people.

Rachel has been incredibly supportive and understanding but i guess when you love someone you stick by them no matter what happens. I'm hopefully in the coming weeks Tony will finally begin to move past his anger and be there for her.

I'm really starting to worry about Rachel and the baby. She's worrying about everyone but herself! If she isn't concerned about Tony, then it's Belle, or Irene, and - Good Lord, woman! Think of yourself! And Tony's annoying me. Big time. He's acting selfishly and needs to get his act together. He has a gorgeous wife and a baby on the way and all he can think about is working out at the gym and Angelo. I hate the way he is with Rachel sometimes. :angry:

Am I really the only one who thinks that Tony is not annoying at the moment and he's not that selfish? I think he has his own reasons, he's good in heart, he wishes only good and he doesn't hurt Rachel on purpose. Maybe I'm crazy. :D

Am I really the only one who thinks that Tony is not annoying at the moment and he's not that selfish? I think he has his own reasons, he's good in heart, he wishes only good and he doesn't hurt Rachel on purpose. Maybe I'm crazy. :D

I'm in two minds with Tony. He's not being physically horrible or rude to her or anything like that, it's more an abandonment issue, the way Rachel's having to ASK to spend time with her husband, the way Tony's not showing ANY excitement about his baby, the way he's choosing to spend all his time with his son's killer instead of his own family and the way he's used the baby and Rachel as an excuse for the way he's acting at the moment (like telling Angelo they need to leave earlier in the morning because Rachel needs him when she's working and pretending he's working out for the baby when it's in fact so that he can take on Angelo.)

However I do agree with you that Tony's not doing it intentionally, I don't even think he's realises he's making Rachel feel like that and I wonder if he thinks that by getting rid of Angelo he will be not only getting revenge for Jack but also protecting his new family with Rachel and the baby. It was him saying to Rachel "this baby is a new start for us and I will let nothing stand in the way of that" that makes me think that. I think Tony has every right to feel like this, believe me I do, losing a child is unimaginable, but I think he should be seeking help for it rather than pretending everything's ok and risking murdering a man (which is actually worse than what Angelo did to Jack) and being put in jail, leaving a wife, son and new baby behind, with Rachel having to raise the child by himself. All for what?

I can honestly say that Tony is being a pain in the bum at the moment...poor Rach!

On an aside.....noooooo to the Tachel bubba being a boy! I wanted it to be a little girl! I'm hoping maybe when the bubba is born it will be a mistake like in "Friends"...."Chandler's a girl!!!"

Well that's what I'm hoping for anyway!!! :lol:

I would've rathered a baby girl Tachel, but like grumble bum said, it'll be harder for Tony to move on from Jack's death if the baby were to be a boy. Not that he has to. But he needs to start focusing on the baby otherwise he's gonna leave Rach stranded with a husband who is never there.

Edited by HAA Girl 08