Charlotte killed Denny so, points off! 

She didn't set out to kill she died by accident so half points hahs

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, pembie said:

Yes, it was  by accident but she still went and buried the body and pretended she was alive by sending texts to her friends for months.

I think you mean Ross pembie.  None of us know what went on between Ross & Bella after he killed Michelle, a lot more to my thinking than she has told us.

Bella does need professional help but she's got to want it herself, it's not something you can force someone into.  Wasn't part of Bella's initial problem, before Simone got her to write it down, her fear Ross would come back and kill Colby?

This may be a silly question but why doesn't/hasn't Marilyn been to see Jett herself to see how he's getting on instead of relying on Jett saying via phone that he is fine and going by what John is telling her?   It is only the city - Jett is living but from John said the other day a couple of hours drive.  Good point Red I think it is more about John being able to let go.  Isn't Jett acquiring his independence part of his recovery?  Wise words, as usual, from Alf.  I'm glad it did all get resolved between them, John overhearing Marilyn telling Jasmine about their wedding day helped a lot. Marilyn does like to feel needed and as John is doing that regards Jett she refocused on Raffy.  True she does have her family, but  Marilyn & John both said they'd be there for Raffy so thinks she can't let them down.  Now John is going to be spending more time in the city with Jett what, if anything, is Marilyn going to tell Raffy to explain his absence?

Ben & Justin don't know what is going to hit them with Maggie & Leah plotting to get them to kiss and make up. I don't blame Justin for giving up, he's tried several times to make amends and there is so many ties you can get a knock back. The same thought crossed my mind about how Ben would have behaved if it had been Ziggy who had treated on Brody and he knew but kept quite, giving her chance after chance to own up.

I wonder if Jasmine's decision she didn't want children with Robbo, she did later change it to think she didn't is something to do with her family history?  Roo was absolutely right she did have to be upfront with Robbo, been enough secrets between them. He must have been disappointed because although he's having a baby with Tori the babe won't be living with him  but took it OK.  Smart move asking Justin about whether Tori would be happy with a home made cradle - I would be -  much more personal than a shop bought one and he's making  a dresser too.

Not giving anything away but Ziggy finds Dean's stash in his van.  Say this for Dean he's not bothered the least about money, he's still renting the van, not that there is anything wrong with the caravan park, but could have found a little place to rent,  the only time (I think) he's dipped into it was to give some of it to Colby & Chelsea for their wedding, he's certainly not spent it on himself. Be interesting how he explains it to her, thought Colby can back him up as to where it came from.

New dynamic owner for Salt turns up, how long before she ruffles feathers as new owners of anything in the bay tend to do.  It is in the rules after all.

On 14/07/2019 at 00:39, pembie said:

Charlotte still would have killed her and she would even have killed Hunter as remember when Hunter found out about her killing Denny and after Hunter left her place the first thing she did was get her gun out.  Kat's gun that she had stolen. 

H&aLover you're probably spot on with Jasmine not wanting kids due to her childhood there. Personally I'm seeing signs of this unconventional family set up with Tori and the baby going down the routes of Jasmine really struggling to cope when reality of it all sets in after baby arrives. Just a hunch! 

9 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

Charlotte still would have killed her and she would even have killed Hunter as remember when Hunter found out about her killing Denny and after Hunter left her place the first thing she did was get her gun out.  Kat's gun that she had stolen. 

Charlotte also drugged Kat as she was getting too close to the truth and paid two guys to attack her and leave her for dead at the farmhouse.

So Justin and Ziggy finally remembered where the garage is.

I thought it was sweet that Ziggy asked him how Brody was.

Mackenzie seems nice enough and she made a good impression on most of the residents.

I'm glad Ben finally made it up with Justin.

2 hours ago, H&Alover said:

Charlotte also drugged Kat as she was getting too close to the truth and paid two guys to attack her and leave her for dead at the farmhouse.

Oh well I never much liked Kat anyway Ok so Charlotte was a villain and I like those if they are written good and set up that way It helped with Charlotte as well I did quite fancy her haha  With characters like Colby it doesn't really work because he is going to be there for long term so at some point they will have to make him good again and those sorts of chaaracters I can never quite forgive them of doing something like murder that's something you can't come back from That#s why I hoped Hunter's darkside would return Also why I thought Kyle should have gone after what he did to Casey

On ‎13‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 05:04, j.laur5 said:

Colby is not a bad person for killing someone that would have killed others. It’s no worse than when Josh killed Charlotte as Charlotte would have killed half the town by now. 

Josh is in jail for killing Charlotte. I'd say Colby killing Ross was worse than Josh killing Charlotte (which was basically self-defence although he did some pretty bad stuff in connection to it) and Charlotte killing Denny (which was an accident although again she went downhill from there), and on a par with Charlotte killing Tristan (hurt and threatened her family but not actually a threat at the time).

Anyway, today, and Colby's back to having chats on the beach with Dean and winding up the new Salt owner, which to be fair I am prepared to go with for an episode.My first impressions of Mackenzie are mixed: She seems to have made a good impression on Alf, she seems capable and personable, but her attitude to being illegally parked was a bit off and her response to Justin offering to help was a bit abrupt, although understandable when she doesn't know him. (He might have done better if he'd simply introduced himself rather than implying she couldn't cope.) And of course, then we get that odd reaction in response to her hearing Dean's name...

Well, I'm glad Justin and Ben have made up.At least I assume they have: It still felt fairly tense, as if the truce could be broken any minute, but they made it through the episode so things are promising.Good too that Ziggy was the one to give Ben the final push.And it is very in character that they'd have no reason to have a deep and meaningful chat about it and instead would just have a beer and decide to move on.

On 13/07/2019 at 00:17, Red Ranger 1 said:

I'll try and keep this brief, but I tried making this point a while back and didn't quite seem to get it across so I'll try again: One of the biggest stumbling blocks to Bella getting help is that she's been lumbered with the secret of Colby having murdered her father.So whether it's a counsellor or her teachers or Irene, they can't truly help her because they're always going to be ignorant of that and not able to help her deal with it.

Yeah, I did realise this, that unless Bella would actually tell the truth about what happened, no counsellor would be truly able to help her, but it's still disappointing that none of her guardians have at least put a thought to it. 

This may be a bit early, but I liked the entrance of Mackenzie: a bit cocky sometimes, but she really gives a confident vibe and appreciation to the community with her scenes with Alf and Leah and Maggie. A bit unsure about what was going on with her and Dean at the end, but still, I look forward to seeing her more, though her attitude with Justin was rather unwelcoming, kind of reminding me of the Astonis when they first arrived.

Ben annoyed me for the first half of the episode. If he can be able to have a conversation with Brody without ripping his head off, then I don't see why he would be able to just sit down with Justin. Then again, it may be because that he knew that Brody was leaving, while Justin was still around so it would be easier for Ben to stay mad at him. I did like Maggie and Leah's attempts to reconcile their friendship, and I was really amused by how awkward the two were at Salt. But at least, while things aren't as they use to be, they're on the road back to friendship.

Archived