1994 Episode Discussion

Dan F

You mean what Shane said to

Damian

in the Diner?

I was thinking of a conversation between Shane and Donald just before a certain relationship milestone.

It's not until episode 1506 though, so a few months away.

Anyway, I'm currently up to 1390.Interestingly, Shane is starting to seem like the more mature one in the relationship as Angel becomes more emotional and develops tunnel vision.Shane refusing to let Angel take advantage of Nick and determination to support her were nice to see, while Angel randomly decides he doesn't care.

Nathan overreaches himself by revealing his guilt to Damian: Damian might have been somewhat sucked in by him but he's still a straight arrow at heart.I'm surprised to see Fin so involved, even if it is fairly tangential, while Irene and Sarah continue to set themselves up for a fall.Don obviously believes Nathan's guilty but is too polite to say it.

Not sure what to make of Luke and Tug needling James.While James and Roxy seem to be living in cloud cuckoo land, it might be smarter to just let the relationship come to a conclusion all on its own if that's what's going to happen.Meanwhile, Michael gets another decent "firm but fair" showing with Sam.

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Nathan finally got caught. I cannot believe he still left it behind the couch. Glad Sarah finally saw sense and poor Irene. But glad she got the money from the couch and handed it over.

Those curtains were horrible, but I guess back then they were in fashion.

Nice of Alf to offer Tug and his dad the money to find water.

It was nice to not see Roxy and James.

Pretty dodgy way of finding water..........I mean...........magnetic forces on the metal wires?? Come on, what are we? Complete idiots??

Nice to see justice finally catch up with Nathan Roberts. It would have been good to see him go down in court.

So Nathan finally got caught. I cannot believe he still left it behind the couch. Glad Sarah finally saw sense and poor Irene. But glad she got the money from the couch and handed it over.

Those curtains were horrible, but I guess back then they were in fashion.

Nice of Alf to offer Tug and his dad the money to find water.

It was nice to not see Roxy and James.

Yay! Nathan's been caught. Finally. And has Sarah apologized to Damian yet? Will never forgive her. She should have been smart enough to stay away from Nathan. Stupid girl. Oh well.

Feel sorry for Irene too but she did play favourites and look where its got her.

And like I keep saying Alf's got a bit of a soft spot for Tug.

All Caught up to 1395.

I remember the Shane/Angel scenes in the hotel in their undies the latter more so. Melissa George even back then had a great body (sexy as hell in those black knickers :wub::wub: ), it was a nice moment between the two. I think ITV went choppy choppy with their friend Mr. Scissors in some of those scenes.

Glad Sarah finally saw the light and Irene herself looked like she'd be going to jail if Nathan didn't leave!

I liked Adam dressing in the clothes Shane was wearing like 2 years before! While he wasn't the most fashionable, he could have easily looked worse.

The laughs were good too with Alf saying that that the name of the Horse Irene bet o sounded like indigestion.

1393 was reran during the UK's olympic break during London 2012 on 5*, could have been a better ep to showcase Simon Baker, tbh or rather it was uploaded to Channel 5's site as it was the lowest scoring ep from the vote (and I can see why), it was more a Shane/Angel affair.

Glad James and Roxy sort of took a back seat, they were doing my head in a bit. Surely Roxy couldn't have been taken in by his BS, and why would James take the advice of Roxy's ex, FFS?! (Esp. after Luke's been stirring the pot)

Mrs Harris... The cow! :angry: Okay, Angel surrendered Dylan's rights to her and Paul but it's not like Angel was a smackhead like Justine was (in her first appearance anway).

Loving Luke/Adam tag team, two bludgers just hanging out over the summer with nothing better to do. Gotta give Stevenson something to do for his final month on screen.

Tug and Roy seem to be going forward but there's a sense of darkness hanging over them even if you haven't seen the eps.

Irene's famous green blouse makes a debut :D

Credits stuff up: The Asian guy who lives across from Paul uncredited in 1391 for his appearence credited in 1392 for none and The guy moving into Paul's flat in reverse fashion!

Bit of Steven/Viv theme played in 1391 for Shane and Angel.

And Sally's theme played for them in 1393.

A few old scores seem to have been dusted off.

Also, wouldn't of Alf and Ailsa let Sarah's Dad know what's going on and that she was planning to move out. Considering he was so worried where that would be when she first came to the bay. I'm sure he'd be there.

Archived