1994 Episode Discussion

Dan F

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love having Irene as a regular on the show. It's so good having another older female character on the show as it makes the show feel complete when you have an even number of older male and female characters!.

Because I think you need at least 3 older male and female characters on show at a time!.

1376 - 1380

The credits are good this year, with two great couples in Luke/Roxy and Sarah/Tug but neither get back together this year :(

Glad that Alf ended up punching Nathan, so Sarah and Nathan didn't have sex. Nick having to charge Alf with assault after Nathan filed charges against him and then Sarah convinced Nathan to drop them for her, she was right it was the least she could do considering her dating Nathan caused this.

Adam not winning the ticket for the food voucher but then finding out Sarah had won it.

I think Luke shouldn't of told Pippa and Sally about Roxy and James. I understand why Luke is jealous though.

Tug giving Roy another chance.

Damien sure wanted to get that money for the camping trip so stole it from a customer that paid at the caravan park.

Shane not talking to Angle until he realized he could lose her and now wants to hear the story about the baby.

1376 - 1380

The credits are good this year, with two great couples in Luke/Roxy and Sarah/Tug but neither get back together this year :(

Glad that Alf ended up punching Nathan, so Sarah and Nathan didn't have sex. Nick having to charge Alf with assault after Nathan filed charges against him and then Sarah convinced Nathan to drop them for her, she was right it was the least she could do considering her dating Nathan caused this.

Adam not winning the ticket for the food voucher but then finding out Sarah had won it.

I think Luke shouldn't of told Pippa and Sally about Roxy and James. I understand why Luke is jealous though.

Tug giving Roy another chance.

Damien sure wanted to get that money for the camping trip so stole it from a customer that paid at the caravan park.

Shane not talking to Angle until he realized he could lose her and now wants to hear the story about the baby.

Roxy and Luke's shot was more like colleagues/friends and a little less intimate than 1993, although Tug and Sarah's was a bit cosier.

Poor old Lukey. Mr Perfect James swoops in, steals his girl and his job. I love his rivalry with him. I love the comedic episodes.

And loved when Tug told James that Roxy loves a hot curry just to help out Luke. :P

What else-Angel's storyline has me interested and Shane has grown up the past month. Hope this continues. He's not much of a hot head these days and is being all mature. Who knows I may turn into a Shane fan yet.

Fin's driving me nuts with her moping. Uni isn't the only option. I didn't go to uni and still got my dream job. Back then TAFE was cheaper but not so much now.

Saw to 1390.

Interesting; John Ossher directed every ep but 1388, which in turn was directed by Jovita O'Shaugnnessy (famous for her work Neighbours).

Roxy/James are grating a bit but the curry stunt made me chuckle. I loved the howl from the intro "Hurricane" by James Freund played on the jukebox just as James was adding the chili powder. It'd been funnier if Roxy had actually eaten it. :lol::lol: Also, I loved the key change at the farm where James was allegedly brutalizing that horse and the musical turned sinister when Rox got a bee in her bonnet about things.

Sam was a damn fool and Don would have been better off throwing that $30 in the bin. 1994 was the Year Bulls Merchandise was probably the best selling sports merchandise in the world, after Man Utd.

Damian finally wakes up to that buck-toothed criminal (I'm guessing along with the plastic surgery, Nathan got dental work when he returns in 2002 :D ) brother of his.

Luke was a tad condescending and tried to bury James over the whole culture thing, however, James got in his face at breakfast. I was thinking "Is he gonna call him out on Halitosis?"

The quest for Dylan is beginning to heat up..

Irene's plans for the shack seem like Foreshadowing for to go horrifically wrong. I actually like her and Adam as a double act. Pity they never really got more out of them but with Lynne's contract beginning and Mat's running out....

Man, Fin's a real Debbie Downer this week. I'm surprised she didn't shank Nathan at the diner the mood she was in.

Archived