1994 Episode Discussion

Dan F

To quote Pippa, its good having the old Damian back. Its a shame Nathan has him scared-the mongrel. Nathan's true colours are showing and I hope it wont be long before Sarah realises Nathan is quite the Prince Charming she thought he was.

Angel and Shane are being a mature couple-I'm quite liking them for the moment.

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loved Shane and Angels sleepover in the city Shane couldn't get any closer to the edge of the bed glad they found Dylan he is so cute.

I hope Sarah wakes up to Nathan soon I think when Fin and Irene start making over the shack they will find the stolen money in the couch.

Why do Shane and Angel have to be so uptight when it comes to sex, and why do they have to sleep rough? Angel refused to have sex with Shane because she's scared of getting pregnant again, well........ Hello?? There is such a thing as condoms. Yes I realise Shane was broke (throwing most of the $50 down the drain to pay to stay one night in that dump) but a dollar in the condom-vending machine wasn't enough? Funny it NEVER comes up in conversation. So much for promoting the safe sex message........THERE IS NO SAFE SEX MESSAGE. SHAME ON YOU WRITERS

Does anyone think Sarah is a naïve type of character!.

Yeah, her and Damo Most Book-smart characters on the show are! The type of characters who KILL it in the class room but wouldn't survive ten minutes in the REAL world (though in Sarah's defence, Matthew did keep her sheltered for most of her life with his ass-backward conservative ways).

Is it just me or does Luke and Adam have a bit of bromance going on? Adam always seem to be visiting him quite a bit lately lol

Well, Luke was one of the few people that didn't treat Adam like a total pariah over Bobby's death in the early going. And believe me, If I was sentenced to living my final months on screen in a shack with Nathan, I'd be over at everyone's house but mine!

Also, Adam's probably still a bit attached to the beach house as that was his first proper home. Seems like a lifetime ago he, Maz and Matt were living there.

I think Shane & Angel are a slightly different kettle of fish to Sarah and that no-good dropkick. Anyway, the point is, something really important, like safe sex, is being left out even while other important things are still being included in storylines.

Archived