1994 Episode Discussion

Dan F

Does Mrs Harris have a first name?

Yes, Anne (Pippa calls her that)

What is Angel's problem? Why is she holding back from Shane? Because "the time isn't right"? After how long have they been together? 6 months? Whereas Ben and Carly had gone even further after just 7 days!! And Carly was raped attacked and had reason to hold back? Am I missing something???

One minute you're complaining about too much sexual activity, the next you're upset a young couple aren't banging away like a privy door in a gale...

There is a difference Dees. Shane and Angel have been together for some time now, and they are genuine and likeable (unlike a lot of other couples, Sarah and Nathan for instance).

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly Sarah's perm doesn't look that bad. I just wish she'd realise she is perfect the way she is Tug, Spider and the other guy liked her the way she is. I don't understand why she feels the need to change herself

I hope we see a happy Tug again rather than this moping around Tug and pushing away everyone who cares about him like Sarah and Luke.

Caught upto 1400 after a delay.

While they wanted us to believe Roy had changed, there was that nagging feeling he would slip back into his old ways. Him sleazing on Sarah brought it all back to when I first saw the ep aired, Tug whacking him seemed a lot more dramatic back then (but so does everything when you're 10).

Thus resumes the self-destructive path Tug will go down

Roxy and James petering out, Man if words were bullets, they'd have wheeled him out of the diner under a sheet. Simon Baker was supposed to be a regular but allegedly got into with the Producers and left.

Fin was another casualty of scissor tongue. I noticed how Michael conveniently took off during the Fin/Sam/Sal mess and the early as pointed out by Pip. The Estate agent montage gave me a chuckle.

The Angel/Dylan saga seems to be rolling on but she needn't think it's gonna be all sunshine and rainbows from then on. Thought Shane cocked things up but he able to put them right.

Irene pretty much vanished after Nathan's arrest. Maybe in the next block of eps she'll be more prominent.

Adam's scheme was going too well to last! Suppose they had to bring the character back to his old self a bit as this is pretty much his final few weeks on screen.

Archived