1993 Episode Discussion

Dan F

I've been watching currently on television and catching up on 1993 and a bit of trivia for everyone - in Episode 1214, a scene featuring Roxanne, Tug and Sarah had the song "Soul Kind of Feeling" by the Dynamic Hepnotics was part of the underscore. Twelve years later, Dan sang this to Leah at their wedding reception in Episode 3997.

i realised yesterday that poor Donald ended up losing 3 children. first allan then bobby then byron. geez what rotten luck. also i always wondered why sam called him uncle donald. he was technically more a grandfather.

anyway its strange seeing morag back in when she was so mean but i do miss her these days.

Technically, Donald lost four children - Alan, Bobby, Oscar and Byron. In 1997, Marilyn suffered a miscarriage and they named their son, Oscar

I remember a few years ago, I was saying to my sister how it is so creepy how the only one of Donald's children who didn't die (Rebecca), the actress who played her died in real life.

I do wonder why the producers killed off three (well technically four) of his children. Coincidence or more to it than that?

By the way, I have enjoyed seeing Morag back. It is pretty clear that she is up to something. Did anyone think that her wanting a photo of Bobby and crying were genuine, or a put-on?

I've been watching currently on television and catching up on 1993 and a bit of trivia for everyone - in Episode 1214, a scene featuring Roxanne, Tug and Sarah had the song "Soul Kind of Feeling" by the Dynamic Hepnotics was part of the underscore. Twelve years later, Dan sang this to Leah at their wedding reception in Episode 3997.

i realised yesterday that poor Donald ended up losing 3 children. first allan then bobby then byron. geez what rotten luck. also i always wondered why sam called him uncle donald. he was technically more a grandfather.

anyway its strange seeing morag back in when she was so mean but i do miss her these days.

Technically, Donald lost four children - Alan, Bobby, Oscar and Byron. In 1997, Marilyn suffered a miscarriage and they named their son, Oscar Why was that song played so much during this era. Also in Neighbours. The songs from 1984

For those that don't read the 7TWO transmission thread, be aware that there's double eps next Mon-Thurs to bring the episodes back in line with their original blocks.

It also means our rundown of important dates will now be valid again for Ep 1320 onwards (I'm sure that was the real reason they did it) :P

For those that don't read the 7TWO transmission thread, be aware that there's double eps next Mon-Thurs to bring the episodes back in line with their original blocks.

It also means our rundown of important dates will now be valid again for Ep 1320 onwards (I'm sure that was the real reason they did it) :P

Woo Hoo 9 Early Years Episodes in one week :D :D :D

It's great they are doing that, I was sure they would just leave it running with the episodes on the wrong days. Maybe they do care somewhat about the show!

Even though Morag's (probably) my favourite character, I have almost no memory at all of her 1993 stint, so I'm really looking forward to catching up on these episodes.

Technically, Donald lost four children - Alan, Bobby, Oscar and Byron. In 1997, Marilyn suffered a miscarriage and they named their son, Oscar

I remember a few years ago, I was saying to my sister how it is so creepy how the only one of Donald's children who didn't die (Rebecca), the actress who played her died in real life.

I do wonder why the producers killed off three (well technically four) of his children. Coincidence or more to it than that?

By the way, I have enjoyed seeing Morag back. It is pretty clear that she is up to something. Did anyone think that her wanting a photo of Bobby and crying were genuine, or a put-on?

Because we know Morag so well, I believe its all of a put-on. I didn't believe her tears for one minute. :P She's up to something and I can't wait to find out what it is.

So everyone is hating on Adam now and I didn't like the idea of Sally not being there.

Thanks Dan and I don't read the thread...but I should from now on. :P

did anyone else think that there should have been more people at the funeral? I mean the 2 rows were filled then the rest was filled with extras. i thought roxy should have been there and luke and some of the others around town. even fin should have been there as bobby was her boss.

I agree. People who should have been there wasn't there. Not happy about the funeral episode.

Technically, Donald lost four children - Alan, Bobby, Oscar and Byron. In 1997, Marilyn suffered a miscarriage and they named their son, Oscar Why was that song played so much during this era. Also in Neighbours. The songs from 1984

"Soul Kind of Feeling" probably would have made the top 5 over here if released.

Archived