1993 Episode Discussion

Dan F

i meant in the current series that screen at 7 pm. id love to see them visit the bay again.

Also did anyone else find it strange that in todays episode that pippa was helping greg and still obviously upset about bobby while michael was off at a soccer match having a laugh and again not seen with pippa and we still havent seen sally.

Oh sorry, silly me. Yes I agree they are overdue a return.

I have finally caught up with all episodes.

I like this Kevin kid. He seems nice enough.

RIP Bobby Marshall. You will always be my favourite Early Years character. At the moment, Tug is my favourite male character because he has come so far since Bobby "adopted" him.

I didn't like the way Greg yelled at poor Ailsa who was just saying goodbye to Bobby. Everyone knew Bobby was brain dead and no way she could come out of the coma. Even Sam knew. I still don't like Greg despite him losing Bobby.

Cant wait til Morag comes back!

And finally Pippa visits the hospital. Maybe she had more scenes with Bobby but they got axed? I don't know.

I could do without the t shirt business. It seems pointless and stupid and taking away from the Bobby's death storyline.

Archived