1993 Episode Discussion

Dan F

I'd like to think Morag was genuine in that scene with Alf - I really do think it's one of those rare moments where we saw her at her most vulnerable, rather like when she broke down whilst Alf had his brain tumour. It's the scarcity of those moments that make them all the more hard-hitting.

I've always loved that final scene with Don and Sam on the beach too (as one of my previous avatars may suggest).

Hey Dan, I've been watching some old eps and I was just wondering: do you know how many times Morag actually cries? I know of 1993, 2003, 2007(? - Martha put her well into place) and 2011 (After Ross' funeral). Are there any other?

I'd like to think Morag was genuine in that scene with Alf - I really do think it's one of those rare moments where we saw her at her most vulnerable, rather like when she broke down whilst Alf had his brain tumour. It's the scarcity of those moments that make them all the more hard-hitting.

I've always loved that final scene with Don and Sam on the beach too (as one of my previous avatars may suggest).

Hey Dan, I've been watching some old eps and I was just wondering: do you know how many times Morag actually cries? I know of 1993, 2003, 2007(? - Martha put her well into place) and 2011 (After Ross' funeral). Are there any other?

I might be wrong but did Morag breakdown in 1989 just before she left Summer Bay to go back to the city and Danny's reign of terror and vendetta against her was over.

Guys, you know we can't allow public discussion of where to find episodes on the forum. Posting there whereabouts can not only put the forum in Seven's bad books, but also draws attention to the source itself, which will only lead to the same thing happening again.

I might be wrong but did Morag breakdown in 1989 just before she left Summer Bay to go back to the city and Danny's reign of terror and vendetta against her was over.

There was also a great scene where she broke down and confessed to Nigel the real reason why her husband left her, and why she couldn't stand Bobby. This was in early-mid 1989.

Archived