1993 Episode Discussion

Dan F

I watched todays episodes whoa Greg went OTT yelling at Sam for talking to Adam.

Poor Sam! Greg's got to realize he's the not the only one to have lost Bobby. Taking it out on Sam won't help anyone.

he leaves eventually, thank God.

I didn't like the way Roxy yelled at Alf for being racist. He forgave her too easily.

I watched todays episodes whoa Greg went OTT yelling at Sam for talking to Adam.

Poor Sam! Greg's got to realize he's the not the only one to have lost Bobby. Taking it out on Sam won't help anyone.

he leaves eventually, thank God.

I didn't like the way Roxy yelled at Alf for being racist. He forgave her too easily.

Er, shouldn't she be forgiving him?

I think this is the first time St. Pippa's halo really slips.

On watching the early years back it's just reiterated to me that Pippa is a far more flawed character than a lot of people seem to remember her. I think the 'saint' image was established after she left due to her return visits and flashbacks, conversations Sally had with Flynn etc. I enjoy watching how she puts her foot in it every so often and comes across as hypocritical from time to time. Michael has been the same and it's frustrating at the same time as entertaining.

I like so many others got so used to the Pippa we saw from 2000-2009. When she returned she was at her best without any worries, and did appear to be someone without any flaws, with her returning to watch Sally get married, or coming to support Sally after Flynn's loss, helping Sally recover from her stabbing and helping her say goodbye to the bay.

And of course dropping everything to come back to town to look after a couple of her old friend's foster children who she barely knew.

Archived