Belle Taylor - Jessica Tovey

Foxy

Thats not Jess. Its someone trying to be Jess and it pretty obvious esp when they used misha bartons photo instead of her own!!

LMAO!!!!! That's pretty funny.

:lol: If they were going to try and pretend to be her if might have been an idea to know who she actually was first! :lol:

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats not Jess. Its someone trying to be Jess and it pretty obvious esp when they used misha bartons photo instead of her own!!

LMAO!!!!! That's pretty funny.

:lol: I had to laugh when I read this.

Edited by john003au
Provocation

Jess' acting recently has been nearly the highlight of her on H&A .. I mean, she was amazing during the Aden hostage/abuse storyline, and back in the 'childish' days of Lucas & Drew but this week ... I don't know, there's something about her acting that was different.

Perhaps it was all the emotions in it; for the abuse storyline, I feel much of that should be attributed to Aden almost carrying them both along, but this week with Rachel - even at her hen party, and saying she hadn't been drinking, it was all just heartbreaking - and she did an amazing job with that cliff hanger on Friday; totally heartbreaking!

Bring it on next week Jess, we're all watching :D

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if Jess has ever won or even been nominated for a Logie before and to be honest I never understood how she wasn't up for one this year but I would like to be the first to start the campaign to ensure she's nominated for next year for her role as Belle Taylor. I have always thought she was a talented actress but I think that what we've seen on our screen over the last year and a half or so but especially from the start of her addiction storylline and beyond is pure gold. I've been reading comments on this and other sites and the thing that struck me is that even those who weren't Belle or Adelle fans have been openly praising Jess and her acting abilities and some have even found themselves warming to the character of Belle and Adelle as a couple. I think that in itself is a testament to her amazing ability to immerse herself in whatever role she is portraying. I'm almost embarassed by how attached I became to Belle and how sad I am at the idea that I won't be seeing her on Home and Away in future. I'm a grown woman and much too old to be so affected by a character or a story but I'll gladly sit here crying like a baby if it means I get to see Jess Tovey put in performances like she has done in the past few months and especially in the last few weeks.

Jess, I salute you. Belle, I'll miss you.....

I swea to God if Jess doesn't win an award in the next Logies for her superb acting as Belle in her last episodes, I will be extremely annoyed!!

Jess did a fantastic job playing Belle, throughout the years she was on the show!!

JESS FOR A LOGIE..!!

Yep, definitely! Jess has been amazingly brilliant in the past few weeks (not that she was ever not) but with the current Aus storylines for Belle, she's done a REALLY good job.

I'm sad that she's left, but I think the writers have written Belle out well - even if it's devastating. :(

I'm with Laura; Jess for a Logie! :)

Just have to say how much i have enjoyed watching Belle through out the last 3 or so years!!!!!!! LOVED her from her first episode and have enjoyed watching her develop over the years.

Jess has played her superbly!!! in the last couple of storylines specially... outstanding acting!

JESS FOR A LOGIE!!!!!!

I couldn't agree more - Jess' acting has always been amazing, but this last year especially, working so closely with Todd I feel we have seen some of her best work. The way she has taken the character and turned her from a teenage tearaway into a mature, caring and sensitive young woman has been so interesting to watch. Belle's relationship with Aden, whilst it has had its ups and downs, has always been beautiful and so believable, and I am sad that with Jess' exit from the show that has had to end. But I am also excited to see what Jess will do next, and hopefully some nice people will upload her future work on Youtube so I can continue to enjoy her acting! I cannot wait to see the current Aus storylines screened in the UK (I'm a UK viewer and SOMEHOW managing to hold off Youtube-ing it so I can watch it all properly on screen!), it sounds like she has surpassed herself, although I will have my tissues at the ready!

JESS FOR A LOGIE!!! :D