Belle Taylor - Jessica Tovey

Foxy

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive always disliked Belle. Especially during the whole drug stoyline. She just became so whiney and irritating. After seeing her in fridays episode [Australian] I have had a bit of a change of heart. I could actually put up with watching Belle and I thought she was really nice, I even got a laugh when she was talking about strangling Annie. :lol: I hope that

for her remaining time on HAA

we see more of this Belle and not whiney and irritaing. Im not a huge Adelle fan but I could see alot of chemistry between them in fridays episode. They really are good together, although I think Belle will be great with Liam.

As for Jess' new hair colour, Im not keen on it at all. She looks much better with it darker. I like the length/style just not too keen on her as a blonde.

EDIT: Just watched Mondays and Tuesdays episode. I love Belle for slapping Angelo! :lol: He deserves more than that. I love how she is trying to stick up for Irene! She has changed since rehab in my eyes, I can stand her now. Its funny that after just one episode you can completely change your mind about a character!

Edited by Danni02

I like her colour, it's different, but nice. And the length is great! It suits her, I think.

Anyway, Belle's always been so fiery and headstrong, even if, sometimes, it lands her in hot water. :P She's good, but I really think the writers need to leave her alone for now, and maybe, for her departure, have a nice exit storyline or something. Knowing H&A though, that won't happen. I'm sure whatever happens, Jess will do it justice.

I think the writers are starting to milk every last drop out of this rehab/drugs storyline. She's been "cured" all in the space of a few weeks, and now she's embarking on yet another relationship. Enough is enough, really. But hey, that's my opinion.

ow she's embarking on yet another relationship

Yeah that what happens in soapie land :lol: Nicole is the same she's hopping from guy to guy :lol:

I miss Jess' brown hair!! :( But I still like the blonde just miss the brown.

I'm so proud that Belle's not depending on Aden or any man for that matter, she's staying strong and taking life one day at a time, you go girl :)

Bold and the Beautiful

Oh god! I hate that show.... <_< Too much drama, so many hook ups, someone is always kisses another guy/girl, sleeping with an ex. It's too much!!

Yeah, well, it (sometimes) sounds like H&A. And a few characters in particular. Hmm.

Haha I agree with you. I think that IS Adelle's whole relationship defined isnt it?

I have to say that since Belle's come out of rehab and has started being more independent I've been enjoying her scenes more, whereas I used to have to fast forward them.

Edited by charmed60