Belle Taylor - Jessica Tovey

Foxy

I really, really, really don't remember Belle saying she slept with Lucas to make Drew jealous.They only slept together once but she'd been dating him for several months by that point, which pretty much shoots the "musical beds" theory down in flames.I'm not convinced she really learnt anything from Angelo, given the way she behaved towards him after he found out, acting as though he was the one in the wrong.It took being in a hospital bed and Jack dying for her to even consider apologising to him. Broadly speaking, the way she's behaving now with Aden is basically the same:She's lying to him and giving him a false impression of what the future's going to be like because it's easier than telling the truth.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love love love Belle, always have, always will :)

She used to be so fierce & independent. Shame after Adens siege that she lost that a little, then when she was attacked. :( Belle really lost her spark & then with the drugs! It was bad times for her >:(

But now, Belle has changed, and for a few weeks. Belle has been sooo amazing! She has helped Annie, Irene & Geoff. And been a real real great rock for Annie & Irene.

Was not a great fan of Liam/Belle!

Its such a shame that when life just started to settle down for belle she

recieved the news of her illness

:(

Now she is gunna go down hill very quickly. I have loved her character. :) I really have. Now she has reached a new mature life, I cant look at the Belle now and ever think that she was the one who did all the crazy and stupid things in the past. They are like 2 totally different people!!

R.I.P Belle, you will be missed

:(

What Belle did to Angelo was worse than Aden sleeping with Nicole. Belle was still with Angelo when she was sleeping with Aden, at least Aden was single when he slept with Nicole.

i know what you mean, but, I can totally see Belles side.

She was hurt, how would you feel if the guy you loved 200% and who you thought loved you 200% was moving on so quick.

And, Aden did say in his letter that he wanted them to re-unite when she got out (I think he did)

Which is why Belle must have felt even more hurt. Also, she was messed up, drugs screw you over, so that is another main factor to why she reacted the way she did. Plus, Aden did all that with Nicole, whilst having NO emotional feelings towards her, like love for example. Whereas, Belle loved Aden & liked Angelo, and didnt want to hurt Angelo, but in her heart knw she loved Aden.

(:

Jess joined twitter on Friday and it is the real Jess.

http://twitter.com/JessicaToveyX

In her recent message, she says,

reading some lines... hopefuly they will go in and stay in

I wonder, if it is a H & A script she is reading, the fact that she doesn't mention if it is a H & A script could be that she doesn't want to give her current storyline away and reveal that Belle does come back. Plus, we've heard no news of Jess starring in another show.

Jess joined twitter on Friday and it is the real Jess.

http://twitter.com/JessicaToveyX

In her recent message, she says,

reading some lines... hopefuly they will go in and stay in

I wonder, if it is a H & A script she is reading, the fact that she doesn't mention if it is a H & A script could be that she doesn't want to give her current storyline away and reveal that Belle does come back. Plus, we've heard no news of Jess starring in another show.

I took a look at that yesterday and it looks like its a fake one, as far as I know, Jess is only on Facebook

If she only joined on Friday, not a lot of people will know she's on yet.

What is Jess' facebook address.

Thats not Jess. Its someone trying to be Jess and it pretty obvious esp when they used misha bartons photo instead of her own!!

Told you its a fake, Gilly, its pretty obvious, that its not Jessica on twitter