Belle Taylor - Jessica Tovey

Foxy

Just caught up on two of this week's episodes; and have to say, I'm hugely/i] disappointed in Belle - obviously we all saw that Liam was going to tell her he was into her, but why - WHY does she have to assume it's good to give it a go;

what IS it with the singletons of summer bay that as soon as anyone shows a snippet of interest in them, they go dashing off - even if they themselves haven't said that they feel an attraction? I'm so annoyed over this -

and eh, hello, supposed to love Aden? bah, these days, with the way the writers are doing Belle, I seriously find it hard to believe she actually knows what love is - or that she just went through that big storyline with Aden - she's becoming just like martha and all her 'loves' GAH!

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think she's just confused right now to be honest, she's still dealing with her addiction and Liam's the only person who comes close to understanding. I think part of it may be that she feels like she needs him as a friend but if she doesn't persue a relationship like he wants then she'll lose him all together. Add that to the fact that Aden, the guy she really loves, called her a liar and said he'd stay out of her life and right now she has no idea why and I can sort of see why she's doing what she is.

Just caught up on two of this week's episodes; and have to say, I'm hugely/i] disappointed in Belle - obviously we all saw that Liam was going to tell her he was into her, but why - WHY does she have to assume it's good to give it a go;

what IS it with the singletons of summer bay that as soon as anyone shows a snippet of interest in them, they go dashing off - even if they themselves haven't said that they feel an attraction? I'm so annoyed over this -

and eh, hello, supposed to love Aden? bah, these days, with the way the writers are doing Belle, I seriously find it hard to believe she actually knows what love is - or that she just went through that big storyline with Aden - she's becoming just like martha and all her 'loves' GAH!

hmmm I really don't like Belle

I have been counting how many boyfriends she's had and it seems like she has dated nearly every teen in the bay.

To me she's a floozy and drug addict who deserves a good slap

and it doesnt suprise me that she said yes to Liam

She keeps throwing herself at guys whenever she's dumped.

Edited by john003au
SPAG and Name Calling

I agree....Belle agreeing to give it a go with Liam was unbelievably lame.

I mean, there was absolutely NOTHING to indicate previous to that, that she even had any interest in Liam as anything more than a friend.

So, why would she suddenly turn round and agree to give a relationship a go?

Lazy writing, and just a ploy to give the Belle-Aden saga another twist.

(But I'll still enjoy it

when they get back together!

:P )

Edit:Oops, forgot spoiler tags!

Edited by doola

It does make her seem like even more of a hypocrite.She treated Aden like some sort of criminal for sleeping with Nicole when they weren't even together, even though she did exactly the same thing with Angelo, and even seemed to want to stay in rehab rather than see them together.And then she turns around and hooks up with Liam?!

(It is quite impressive that Belle managed to bed all four of her high school contemporaries:Ric, Drew, Lucas and Aden.No-one else managed two of them!)

I think she's just confused right now to be honest, she's still dealing with her addiction and Liam's the only person who comes close to understanding. I think part of it may be that she feels like she needs him as a friend but if she doesn't persue a relationship like he wants then she'll lose him all together. Add that to the fact that Aden, the guy she really loves, called her a liar and said he'd stay out of her life and right now she has no idea why and I can sort of see why she's doing what she is.

That's a good point about the addiction, and I'll accept that happily -

but then I cast my mind back to when Aden was in clinic, and she was confused then too so she started dating Angelo.

I dunno, it just disappoints me that she can't be happy without a man.

The 'old' Belle seemed to be a little stronger than that.

(It is quite impressive that Belle managed to bed all four of her high school contemporaries:Ric, Drew, Lucas and Aden.No-one else managed two of them!)

Matilda did didn't she?

Okay let me see if I can get this right:Matilda dated both Ric and Lucas but didn't sleep with Lucas. Cassie dated both Ric and Aden but didn't sleep with Aden.Lisa dated both Lucas and Drew but didn't sleep with Drew.Belle's the only one to actually take that step with more than one of them.

when belle did the drug storyline she really annoyed me in the way that she was constantly whinning

Is there a difference between whinning and panicking. I'm sure when Belle was on drugs she was suffering from panic attacks.

I like the new Belle. But I miss her cheekyness :( I'm adjusting to her new hair colour :lol: But I do miss the brown hair!!