Belle Taylor - Jessica Tovey

Foxy

I may be an exception, but i'm really liking Belle at the moment.... obviously, i dont like the lying and what not but the vulnerability and clear lack of self control is just rivating to watch. For me personally, this storyline is one of the most gripping that i've ever seen on the show, i'm glad it's been prolonged and gradually built up to where we are now. I'm really looking forward to seeing how it all comes to a head eventually

As i've said before, i think Jess Tovey is doing an unbelievable job and deserves alot of recognition, not only for this storyline, but the others she's also done

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Jessica Tovey's acting has been some of the best, if not the best that I have seen form a young actor on the show in a long time. She throws herself into everything heart and soul. She lives it and makes you believe everything that the character is saying, feeling and thinking. Belle is going through the wringer at the moment and Jess is making me believe every single thing. She is just fabulous.

I agree with you. Jess has been amazing this past few months. She is incredible. Although I think this has gone on a bit too long as a story line you can't fault her acting it has been spot on every single second of it.

I'm not Belle's biggest fan but Jessica Tovey's acting has been amazing these past few weeks, especially in the last few episodes. :) She is really good at showing all these different emotions. But I also think that the storyline is dragging on a bit. <_<

I'm glad Aden finally knows Belle has a problem. I was sick of seeing her lie to him all the time. I hope she'll get some help as she will need someone's support.

I do like Belle, even though she is having problems. I'm glad that

Aden now knows about Belle, and now I hope she will get help for it

I think Jessica Tovey's acting through out this storyline has been brilliant, in these past few weeks especially in the recent episodes.

I'm not Belle's biggest fan either, especially since I think the drug thing has gone on a little too long BUT I really felt sorry for her in tonight's episode.

Here she is trying to do her best getting off the drugs in her own way and everybody starts attacking her!

:angry:

^^ yeah kind of sad isn't it!! But im glad that its playing out the way it is i think judging from her reaction at the end of friday's epi she kind of realises now the amount of pain she not only put herself through but her loved ones aswell, wasn't worth it in the end. i think she finally realises now how alone she really is...even though at the moment shes got Aden.

But i don't think that i can say much about Jess and her acting, i think people already know...im also pretty stoked that shes looking better again, i almost forgot how beautiful she was!