Belle Taylor - Jessica Tovey

Foxy

It does make her seem like even more of a hypocrite.She treated Aden like some sort of criminal for sleeping with Nicole when they weren't even together, even though she did exactly the same thing with Angelo, and even seemed to want to stay in rehab rather than see them together.And then she turns around and hooks up with Liam?!

(It is quite impressive that Belle managed to bed all four of her high school contemporaries:Ric, Drew, Lucas and Aden.No-one else managed two of them!)

Not forgetting that Belle used Angelo to make Aden jealous. Belle tried unsuccessfully to split Cassie and Ric by throwing herself at Ric. Used Lucas to make Drew jealous.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How old was Belle when that happened? 16? She's 20 now. I think people need to start seeing the new Belle and stop thinking of the old Belle.

She treated Aden like some sort of criminal for sleeping with Nicole when they weren't even together, even though she did exactly the same thing with Angelo, and even seemed to want to stay in rehab rather than see them together

I agree with you there. But it's werid for me I felt mader at Aden for sleeping with Nicole but I didn't really care when Belle slept with Angelo. What's wrong with me :lol:

How old was Belle when that happened? 16? She's 20 now. I think people need to start seeing the new Belle and stop thinking of the old Belle.

She treated Aden like some sort of criminal for sleeping with Nicole when they weren't even together, even though she did exactly the same thing with Angelo, and even seemed to want to stay in rehab rather than see them together

I agree with you there. But it's werid for me I felt mader at Aden for sleeping with Nicole but I didn't really care when Belle slept with Angelo. What's wrong with me :lol:

The old Belle is still there. Hasn't changed much. Lies and sleeps around.

I want be crying when Belle dies.

Nothing! I felt the same, I was spitting mad when he slept with Nicole. But I think it's just because I really don't like her... :ph34r:

I HATE BELLE

She's always been a slag, i mean she cheated on Lucas with Drew (then again that was really no big drama) then said "Poor me, Lucas hates me"

Also when Aden went into rehab or where ever she moved on with Angelo without telling Aden she wanted to break up with him, then cheated on Angelo with Aden.

Then when Aden broke up wiith her after she went into rehab and she saw him and Nicole having sex (which in my opinion he wasn't doing anything wrong) she was like "Poor me i saw Aden having sex with Nicole" Then moved on with a married man in two minutes. But in upcoming episodes she like "I'm still inlove with Aden".

I'm sorry but i hate this girl, the sooner Aden finds some one who'll treat him alot better than she does the better.

i know most of you don't agree with that

Okay I'm trying to gain an understanding of characters on home and away. I THINK that maybe Belle is scared of being hurt like she doesn't want to be hated? I don't know why she does it. She knows what she is doing is wrong and feels guilty about it. Maybe she just wants to please everyone?

I think that Belle felt angry towards Aden for sleeping with Nicole because he was "so in love with her" and he slept with Nicole three times and ENJOYED IT. Aden didn't wait very long once Belle went in rehab, he had sex straight away with another girl. Belle took things pretty slowly with Angelo, yes she kissed him but she felt the guilt. I don't think she was enjoying being with Angelo, yet Aden was enjoying his time with Nicole yet felt guilty still.

Edit: I'm sorry if I'm making no sense.

Edited by Lily-G

I see Belle as just doing what she pleases and not thinking of others, but everyone see's people differently and has their own opinion.

Ok, so I agree that Aden maybe shouldnt have slept with Nicole so quickly after ending things with Belle, but the fact of the matter is that he was single when he slept with Nicole and Belle was still dating Angelo when she starting seeing Aden again. IMO feeling 'guilty' doesnt come into it. Belle was being shelfish by being with both Aden and Angelo at the same time. She was only thinking about herself and her happiness and not thinking about what she was doing to Angelo and how it would hurt him for cheating on him. If Belle wasnt enjoying being with Angelo, then why didnt see just break up with him? Was it really necessary to cheat on him?

I'm sorry but i hate this girl, the sooner Aden finds some one who'll treat him alot better than she does the better.

i know most of you don't agree with that

I'am in the minority who will agree with you. I cant stand Adelle. They are awful. Aden deserves someone who will treat him with a bit of respect.

i love belle and i think she has made so much mistakes before which i can defend and justify but i am best not getting into that.

i think her character has been well written and jess portrays it wonderfully

yes she has had a fair amount of drama, thats it in the soap world which i think some people forget and end uptaking things personally.

as for adelle, they ae exciting to watch, never had a perfect relationship but they do love each other hopefully they get thier chance.