Belle Taylor - Jessica Tovey

Foxy

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who missed Paper Giants: The Birth of Cleo there's some good news!

ABC will be screening the entire tale again on ABC2 this Sunday 24th April.

Sunday April 24 – ABC2

8:30pm – Paper Giants: The Birth Of Cleo (part 1)

In 1972 two ambitious, young upstarts, Ita Buttrose and Kerry Packer, created CLEO, a fresh, bold and naughty magazine that became one of the most dramatic sensations in Australian publishing history.

10:00pm – Paper Giants: The Birth Of Cleo (part 2)

Set against the backdrop of the dramatic downfall of the Whitlam government, part two sees Ita and Kerry fulfilling their destinies. After Whitlam and CLEO, Australia is now a different place.

Source

WOW!!! That was amazing! I loved it. Jess was great, I didn't expect her to have so many scenes. More sex scenes with Jess :lol: I didn't like her with the short, short hair. I believed her character, and forgot I was watching "Jess" and couldn't see her as "belle" any more :lol: I loved the Paper Giants, it was so interesting, I couldn't look away! I really thought we'd see a scene with Jess playing with the sex toy, if you get what I mean, seeing as she stole it.

What did everyone else think?

• 2 weeks later...