Belle Taylor - Jessica Tovey

Foxy

I see Belle as just doing what she pleases and not thinking of others, but everyone see's people differently and has their own opinion.

I'm sorry but i hate this girl, the sooner Aden finds some one who'll treat him alot better than she does the better.

i know most of you don't agree with that

I'am in the minority who will agree with you. I cant stand Adelle. They are awful. Aden deserves someone who will treat him with a bit of respect.

But don't forget how much Belle did for Aden; back when they started getting together, isn't it basically pretty much because of having her in his life that he grew happier, she was the only one he trusted enough to tell about his past - it was because of her that he was willing to talk about the abuse in court, etc etc. She did an awful lot for him I think.

I hated her relationship with Angelo, but at the same time, I could understand it in the context of;

Boyfriend goes crazy, holds gf hostage and tries to kill his own father in the same room.

Girl calls cops and big strong policeman arrives.

Takes down crazy boyfriend, and then comforts girl.

Girl sees cop as knight in shining armour

Girl falls for said knight.

You know? It makes sense, in that regard - but, cheating on Angelo with Aden was not the way to go; and she really is a skank like :P

I'm hating Belle's character at the moment, for all that she's doing - I mean, not once has SHE said that she has feelings for Liam, but it's like "ooh a man wants me yay" type business :angry:

Jess, as always, is doing a fabulous job.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But don't forget how much Belle did for Aden; back when they started getting together, isn't it basically pretty much because of having her in his life that he grew happier, she was the only one he trusted enough to tell about his past - it was because of her that he was willing to talk about the abuse in court, etc etc. She did an awful lot for him I think.

she really is a skank like :P

Jess, as always, is doing a fabulous job.

Oh yes, I forgot about that. :unsure:

That was just one of Belle's finer moments then, I dont see her like that very often.

I guess she was good for Aden in that respect, but I still think she can be very self-centered most of the time.

Ha, yes I agree with you there, she really is a skank

Again, I agree with you that Jess is doing a fabulous job. The girl can act. Pitty about the character she plays...

Edited by Danni02

As much as I'm enjoying her scenes with Aden recently I'm liking her scenes with Irene and Annie just as much. I'm glad they are focusing on her relationships with them too.

She seems to have developed a nice sisterly bond with Annie. Their scenes together are sweet and kinda funny too. It's nice to watch.

I love the way she is standing by Irene and how determined she is to help her. As much as I have enjoyed Belle's recent storyline its good to see Belle being there for someone rather then being the one who needs help. She always been good in that role. Their scenes together are lovely and I hope theres lots more to come.

Belle, herself, seems to be doing really well at the moment. She seems to be slowly getting stronger. I said it in another thread, but I'm glad the writers aren't forgetting about her recovery. Last week the writing was really good for her and I'm hoping it continues in this way.

Her hooking up with Liam was one of the few things I wasn't happy with. One good thing is they didn't seem to get very far at all. But even then I'm not seeing any good reason for why the writers needed to go there at all. Everything that happened could have played out in the exact same whether they were together or not.

Her and Aden seems to have come out of all this drama stronger then ever, she is developing these nice relationships with Irene and Annie, and even seems to have become closer with Rachel and Kirsty. Right at this moment I'm liking what they doing with her.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm liking what they've done with her, lately. Her relationships with Irene and Annie are nice. She's stuck by Irene and held everything together for her when she needed her. She and Annie have a very nice relationship these days and it was nice to see Annie stick by Belle when she was in rehab unlike others. After everything she's been through she seems to come out the other side a lot stronger.

She's loyal and when she truly believes in someone you always see her stick by them in the end.

Loyal? Is that what you call a person who uses people.?

Belle was going out with Ric then he dumps her. Uses Drew so she can than throw herself at Ric. Then sleeps with Drew. They brake up because of her mother. Then has a one night stand with Lucas to make Drew jealous. Then back with Drew. Her and Drew brake up for good. Then gets with Aden and meets Angelo. Back and forwards Between Aden and Angelo's beds. Before beign caught out by Angelo. Then goes into rehab. Meets Liam. Comes out. Then leads Liam to think that they are having a relationship to make Aden jealous. Now back with Aden. I would say Loyal, don't you think?

Although Belle can use people at times, I don't think she's ever tried to make anyone jealous.She was completely up front with Drew about her plan to get back with Ric.(I think he was actually playing the percentages, thinking "If this works, I can have Cassie, if it doesn't, I can have Belle.")When she slept with Lucas(and they had been going out for quite a while and I do think she was upfront to start with), she wasn't doing it to make anyone jealous, she was trying to get over Drew because she thought he'd slept with Lisa.Don't know what all that stuff with Liam was about.I don't think she was trying to make Aden jealous and I don't think it was a misguided attempt to stop him using.I think she was surprised by how scared she was for him when she thought he was back on drugs, got confused about her feelings and plunged into a relationship without thinking.

Edited by Red Ranger 1