Belle Taylor - Jessica Tovey

Foxy

Im not the biggest Belle fan, but I have to say I really felt sorry for her when Geoff attacked her over the drug thing. I mean, he had no right and then he had the cheek to tell everyone out at the farm. I really hate him at the moment after that little stunt.

And I have to say Im loving Belle's new hair. Is it just me or does she look more and more like Mischa Barton!? When she OD'd today for a second I thought I was watching The OC when Marissa collapsed in the alley way! :ph34r:

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god, Jess looked so freakin pretty at the wedding. I loved her dress! I thought it was funny how Belle was just standing there totally out of it looking at the tree. I also I liked the idea of the flowers and Belle going down at the same time.

Did anyone notice that Jess seems to have a tattoo ive not notied it before.

Yep, I think it was chinese symbols, I really like it. She chose a really good place to have it. My mum recently got a tattoo on her ankle and it's of a dove and she's in her 50's. I'm 18, I'm suppose to be the one getting the tattoo in the family LOL. And Jess has her belly button done, I like that. :)

Edited by Lily-G

Interesting pics on the Official Site for tomorrow's episode,

Pippa's gone to visit Belle at the rehab centre, I wonder what she says to her, could be a new friendship be developing between the 2. There's also a pic of Aden writing the letter and one of Belle reading it.

http://au.tv.yahoo.com/home-and-away/galle...-13-17-apr-2009

Edited by gillyh

Pippa's gone to visit Belle at the rehab centre, I wonder what she says to her, could be a new friendship be developing between the 2. There's also a pic of Aden writing the letter and one of Belle reading it.

Im looking forward to that interaction, i adored pips character and with her together with my fav actress, match made in heaven i say.

Im looking forward to that interaction, i adored pips character and with her together with my fav actress, match made in heaven i say.

Im guessing that interaction will only be from what the sneak peek gave us. In saying that I think it was a lovely touch to have Pippa their while Irene is gone they're both caring people. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the fact that she get back into photography I think im the only one who thinks that, thats the profession that suits her the best :lol: so bring on the camera i say!!

Belle...hmmm, she has a lot of issues that girl. She's a great person a lot of the time, but makes some really terrible life choices at times. Jessica is a brilliant actress, however, I can't help but notice how unbelievabley THIN she is every time I see her, and she just does not look healthy at all (yes, it fits into the character's storyline, but I highly doubt it's just for that). I just really hope she starts to look a little healthier in weeks/months to come!

I don't think Belle took the excitement out of the wedding she actually made it more exciting, Tachel's wedding was really boring. I'm not a fan of JM but their second wedding was so romantic and I loved Martha's wedding dress!! Rachel's was ugly (no offence).

Anyway... I felt really sorry for Belle last night (missing Aden :( ) I loved when the counsellor was like don't give me attitude and roll your eyes at me lol!!

Jess is once again doing a fanatasic job at acting!!! :) Love watching her performances.