Belle Taylor - Jessica Tovey

Foxy

I think this storyline with Belle is really interesting, although I wish she would stop popping pills!! Grr. I feel sorry for her, Aden is pulling away from her, he has no idea what is really going on with Belle. I admire that he is protective and looking out for Joey but I wish he wasnt avoiding Belle. Belle has always been there for him, I dont understand why he isnt being there for Belle. Some simple advice via the phone (when Belle calls him stressed out) is all Belle needs.

Anyway, I do miss the fiesty Belle I can't wait until she reutrns to our screens. But I do understand why Belle isnt reaching out for help. She a very determined, headstrong and indendent person who wants people to believe she is alright. The reason she knocked over her coffeee on her laptop (which was a really stupid move) is because her mind is racing a million miles an hour. If she is apparently suffering from anxiety it can feel like you have several radios inside your head. She is still very panicky and when people become panicky they act fast, they dont take time to think about what they're doing. Sometimes it feels as though your in a dream state, like your a wake and everything but you dont feel like reality is real. I know that sounds kinda crazy, but its true. And I think the only way she is going to cope and heal from this PSTD is to seek some help by seeing a counsellor. And the pills arent helping either, the side effects from the pills may also be contributing to her anxiety.

Anyway that probably made no sense whatsoever but oh well. That's just my opinion lol.

Well i hope Belle doesnt cheat with that Australian Idol drop out

i love Jess but Belle is acting like Bad Melody i cant wait til everyone finds out well i hope they do and Irene will go psycho on her

Edited by gazzalovesu

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Lily-G that Belle needs reasurance from Aden and he seem to be pulling away from her. I think it's all well and good that he is protective of Joey but i wish he was that attentive with Belle as he seem to be unaware of what is going on. Some people might find her annoying due to her stress and anxiety but i think she really needs him. Aden seem to forget that he used to run to Belle when ever he was upset, needed reasurance etc and Belle was always there for him, it's not about payback for what she did for him but he's not showing his support for someone he claim to love, i'm starting to like him less and less becouse of his ignorance and lack of support torwards Belle, hope they find a way though cause i love them as a couple.

Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They finally said I love you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was sooo perfect, I could see the chemistry. It was the perfect moment for Belle to admit how much she loves him. Awwwwwwwwwwww, I am sooo happy right now!!!!!! I really felt for Belle tonight, she was shaking! And you could see she was having an out of the body experience, glad she flushed the pills down the toilet. I loved loved loved!!! that scene where its raining and belle and aden are standing opposite each other talking on the phone. Oh my god, I loved tonights eposide, except for the tony and rachel bits, other than that it was soooooooooooooo good.

Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They finally said I love you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was sooo perfect, I could see the chemistry. It was the perfect moment for Belle to admit how much she loves him. Awwwwwwwwwwww, I am sooo happy right now!!!!!! I really felt for Belle tonight, she was shaking! And you could see she was having an out of the body experience, glad she flushed the pills down the toilet. I loved loved loved!!! that scene where its raining and belle and aden are standing opposite each other talking on the phone. Oh my god, I loved tonights eposide, except for the tony and rachel bits, other than that it was soooooooooooooo good.

I've only just started to catch up on the episodes as i've missed them, and i agree.. i loved that whole scene when they said they loved each other, i was like "aww"

I do wish she would tell Aden though, I felt sorry for Belle with her hands shaking, and like you said Steph i liked it also when they were talking on the phone standing oppisite each other, I think Jessica is doing a great job with this storyline

I think that Belle has be way overused these past few months. I used to like Belle but now i just find her whiney and annoying. In my opinion after all this 'addiction' stuff is over i would like Belle to just be a background character for a few months because to be honest i am bored with watching her now. But i know that wont happen because she is a main character. I hope this story is finished soon though.

Edited by Danni02

I think that Belle has be way overused these past few months. I used to like Belle but now i just find her whiney and annoying. In my opinion after all this 'addiction' stuff is over i would like Belle to just be a background character for a few months because to be honest i am bored with watching her now. But i know that wont happen beacause she is a main character. I hope this story is finished soon though.

lol tell me about it Aden is too good for her now

I bet she will go to hospital again because of the drugs she has taking :angry: if she does someone put a pillow over her face :lol:

when everone finds out i hope they all turn on her and she would be all like i have lost everyone because i just wanted to bong on and she better not blame Aden

all the people i know hate her now and they used to love her

I think that Belle has be way overused these past few months. I used to like Belle but now i just find her whiney and annoying. In my opinion after all this 'addiction' stuff is over i would like Belle to just be a background character for a few months because to be honest i am bored with watching her now. But i know that wont happen beacause she is a main character. I hope this story is finished soon though.

lol tell me about it Aden is too good for her now

I bet she will go to hospital again because of the drugs she has taking :angry: if she does someone put a pillow over her face :lol:

when everone finds out i hope they all turn on her and she would be all like i have lost everyone because i just wanted to bong on and she better not blame Aden

all the people i know hate her now and they used to love her

And how would everyone turning on Belle and hating her,help her overcome her drug problem. She needs,proper help such as more counciling like Rachel suggested a while back,support,patience,understanding and love from the people around that care about her like Aden and Irene.

Why is Aden too good for Belle? Is it just because that he doesn't really have any problems right now apart from the Joey thing. Or prehaps that Aden's never done any drugs that we know of however he did use to bully Geoff relentlessly and to a certain point Annie and Rory as part of a cover up of his abuse.

I understand that Belle is being an annoying character right now because of her problems,but is it really fair to say that she deserves to be killed off or they want her to die,instead of the writers sending Belle on the journey of getting some professional help and slowly getting back to the person that she use to be before Angelo and the development site happened.

Even though Belle stll,isn't really in the right frame of mind at the minute,she is still starting to realise that she does have a problem with taking drugs which we saw in Monday's episode,would it not be good for the writers to carry on building on that by having her tell someone who she feels that she can talk openly and honestly with about her thoughts and feelings of late and go about getting more counciling.

And as for her lying and dishonesty,it's annoying for viewers to watch but we have to remember that Belle's still not in her right frame of mind at the minute and she's still emotionally in a fragile place right now.

She's not the only character that's lied or been dishonest on the show anyway Kirsty is a good example I can think of,she's always lied and stuff even as a teenager,especially when she started seeing Kane (and ended up marrying him,despite th fact that he raped her sister,but since he showed remorse that makes it alright :rolleyes:) and she told her family that she wasn't,she even lied about losing a baby when she first got married to Kane,when she wasn't even pregnant at the time.

Then when the writers decided to bring her and Kane back (and completely ruined them),she still had some of the same selfish traits that she had as a teenager and she kept the fact that she was raising the money to pay for Kane to be able to get out of jail by spending time with other men an being paid for it behind Miles' back and then sleeping in his bed with him etc.

And you know quite a few people hate Kirsty now and they used to love her,so i just shows how people change,characters change depending on what they're going through at the time and some people can just be so fickle sometimes :P

Another thing is some people seem to be forgetting or ignoring the fact that Belle's still suffering from ptsd ontop of her drug issue now. But you know who can really blame her for turning to drugs after everything that she's been through lately.

Threatening phone calls from the devlopers,being run off the road by the developers,being bashed by a guy sent to rob her by the developers,being stuck with Angelo with the crazy gunman sent to kill Angelo,by the developers and then being trapped under a stove at Aden's formal,seriously who would be on top of the world after all that and wouldn't need something to help them get through it and come out on the other side :)

Edited by cutiepie379

I have really tired of Belle lately. She used to be my favorite character but once the development story started she just seemed to lurch from one crisis to the next and fall deeper and deeper into self-pity. I know and understand that she has had reason to feel bad and struggling but...the way she has treated the people around her has just made me feel cold towards her. She messed Angelo around, she uses Aden as a crutch...she seems to look at everyone in terms of how they can help her.

I really hope the writers are going to bring back the old Belle soon before they ruin her entirely.

And how would everyone turning on Belle and hating her,help her overcome her drug problem. She needs,proper help such as more counciling like Rachel suggested a while back,support,patience,understanding and love from the people around that care about her like Aden and Irene.

Why is Aden too good for Belle? Is it just because that he doesn't really have any problems right now apart from the Joey thing. Or prehaps that Aden's never done any drugs that we know of however he did use to bully Geoff relentlessly and to a certain point Annie and Rory as part of a cover up of his abuse.

I understand that Belle is being an annoying character right now because of her problems,but is it really fair to say that she deserves to be killed off or they want her to die,instead of the writers sending Belle on the journey of getting some professional help and slowly getting back to the person that she use to be before Angelo and the development site happened.

Even though Belle stll,isn't really in the right frame of mind at the minute,she is still starting to realise that she does have a problem with taking drugs which we saw in Monday's episode,would it not be good for the writers to carry on building on that by having her tell someone who she feels that she can talk openly and honestly with about her thoughts and feelings of late and go about getting more counciling.

And as for her lying and dishonesty,it's annoying for viewers to watch but we have to remember that Belle's still not in her right frame of mind at the minute and she's still emotionally in a fragile place right now.

She's not the only character that's lied or been dishonest on the show anyway Kirsty is a good example I can think of,she's always lied and stuff even as a teenager,especially when she started seeing Kane (and ended up marrying him,despite th fact that he raped her sister,but since he showed remorse that makes it alright ) and she told her family that she wasn't,she even lied about losing a baby when she first got married to Kane,when she wasn't even pregnant at the time.

Then when the writers decided to bring her and Kane back (and completely ruined them),she still had some of the same selfish traits that she had as a teenager and she kept the fact that she was raising the money to pay for Kane to be able to get out of jail by spending time with other men an being paid for it behind Miles' back and then sleeping in his bed with him etc.

And you know quite a few people hate Kirsty now and they used to love her,so i just shows how people change,characters change depending on what they're going through at the time and some people can just be so fickle sometimes

Another thing is some people seem to be forgetting or ignoring the fact that Belle's still suffering from ptsd ontop of her drug issue now. But you know who can really blame her for turning to drugs after everything that she's been through lately.

Threatening phone calls from the devlopers,being run off the road by the developers,being bashed by a guy sent to rob her by the developers,being stuck with Angelo with the crazy gunman sent to kill Angelo,by the developers and then being trapped under a stove at Aden's formal,seriously who would be on top of the world after all that and wouldn't need something to help them get through it and come out on the over side

You're 110% correct, I agree with everything you said!! Glad you used kristy as an example, hate her so much. Belle can be selfish at times but at least she can see both sides of the picture. Belle has been through alot and its unfair to hate someone just because they are suffering a mental illness (PSTD). Give her time to go back to normal for goodness sake. and no one should turn against her she needs all the support right now. :)