Belle Taylor - Jessica Tovey

Foxy

And how would everyone turning on Belle and hating her,help her overcome her drug problem. She needs,proper help such as more counciling like Rachel suggested a while back,support,patience,understanding and love from the people around that care about her like Aden and Irene.

Why is Aden too good for Belle? Is it just because that he doesn't really have any problems right now apart from the Joey thing. Or prehaps that Aden's never done any drugs that we know of however he did use to bully Geoff relentlessly and to a certain point Annie and Rory as part of a cover up of his abuse.

I understand that Belle is being an annoying character right now because of her problems,but is it really fair to say that she deserves to be killed off or they want her to die,instead of the writers sending Belle on the journey of getting some professional help and slowly getting back to the person that she use to be before Angelo and the development site happened.

Even though Belle stll,isn't really in the right frame of mind at the minute,she is still starting to realise that she does have a problem with taking drugs which we saw in Monday's episode,would it not be good for the writers to carry on building on that by having her tell someone who she feels that she can talk openly and honestly with about her thoughts and feelings of late and go about getting more counciling.

And as for her lying and dishonesty,it's annoying for viewers to watch but we have to remember that Belle's still not in her right frame of mind at the minute and she's still emotionally in a fragile place right now.

She's not the only character that's lied or been dishonest on the show anyway Kirsty is a good example I can think of,she's always lied and stuff even as a teenager,especially when she started seeing Kane (and ended up marrying him,despite th fact that he raped her sister,but since he showed remorse that makes it alright ) and she told her family that she wasn't,she even lied about losing a baby when she first got married to Kane,when she wasn't even pregnant at the time.

Then when the writers decided to bring her and Kane back (and completely ruined them),she still had some of the same selfish traits that she had as a teenager and she kept the fact that she was raising the money to pay for Kane to be able to get out of jail by spending time with other men an being paid for it behind Miles' back and then sleeping in his bed with him etc.

And you know quite a few people hate Kirsty now and they used to love her,so i just shows how people change,characters change depending on what they're going through at the time and some people can just be so fickle sometimes

Another thing is some people seem to be forgetting or ignoring the fact that Belle's still suffering from ptsd ontop of her drug issue now. But you know who can really blame her for turning to drugs after everything that she's been through lately.

Threatening phone calls from the devlopers,being run off the road by the developers,being bashed by a guy sent to rob her by the developers,being stuck with Angelo with the crazy gunman sent to kill Angelo,by the developers and then being trapped under a stove at Aden's formal,seriously who would be on top of the world after all that and wouldn't need something to help them get through it and come out on the over side

You're 110% correct, I agree with everything you said!! Glad you used kristy as an example, hate her so much. Belle can be selfish at times but at least she can see both sides of the picture. Belle has been through alot and its unfair to hate someone just because they are suffering a mental illness (PSTD). Give her time to go back to normal for goodness sake. and no one should turn against her she needs all the support right now. :)

Glad someone agrees with me :P. Yea I hate Kirsty too now,ever since she came back and the writers ruined her,liked her though when her and Kane went on the run.I just thought it was about time that someone said something like that :) and as for Belle going back to normal,hopefully we'll start seeing that soon on screen,maybe with her talking to Rachel or someone that's close to her and even getting some more counciling as well over a period of time just like her PTSD/breakdown and dependency on drugs was done over a period of time and built upon nicely instead of the writers ruining everything they've done by making it happen magically overnight :P

Edited by cutiepie379

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol people are blaming her for what happed to Joey lol

Okay I have to ask why is Belle being blamed for

Joey being raped

funny? That was not Belle's fault she didn't know what was going to happen.

That's like people blaming Danni when she was raped by Kane just because she wore,some skimmpy clothes and flirted a bit with him,he thought she wanted to sleep with him. Who's fault was really that Kane raped Dani? Was it her fault for wearing the wrong clothes and sending out the wrong signals,or was it Kane's for simply not understanding that when she said no she ment no and for keeping going?

Even Kane eventually understood that what happened to Danni,was his fault and,that his family background did not excuse him of that.

As we saw on Monday Belle was extremely close to breaking point (which could be heard in her voice when she was with Aden). over her use of drugs and realised for the first time after having side effects from taking the drugs costantly that she has got a problem with them which she needs to get help for which is why she came sooooo close to telling Aden everything.

And it wasn't Aden's fault either,yes maybe he should have stuck around for a little longer after Robbo had told him that Joey had left after she had specfically (sp?) asked him not to get off the boat without her.

Do you not think that Aden was in an extremely difficult position with both Belle and Joey needing him deperately at the same moment in time and,having to choose which one to be there for right at that moment was an easy decision for him to make?

So I don't know how anyone can blame Aden,Belle or even Joey for what happened to her it was Robbo's fault and Robbo's fault only no one else's he did it on his own accord.

Edited by cutiepie379

lol people are blaming her for what happed to Joey lol

Okay I have to ask why is Belle being blamed for

Joey being raped

funny? That was not Belle's fault she didn't know what was going to happen.

That's like people blaming Danni when she was raped by Kane just because she wore,some skimmpy clothes and flirted a bit with him,he thought she wanted to sleep with him. Who's fault was really that Kane raped Dani? Was it her fault for wearing the wrong clothes and sending out the wrong signals,or was it Kane's for simply not understanding that when she said no she ment no and for keeping going?

Even Kane eventually understood that what happened to Danni,was his fault and,that his family background did not excuse him of that.

As we saw on Monday Belle was extremely close to breaking point (which could be heard in her voice when she was with Aden). over her use of drugs and realised for the first time after having side effects from taking the drugs costantly that she has got a problem with them which she needs to get help for which is why she came sooooo close to telling Aden everything.

And it wasn't Aden's fault either,yes maybe he should have stuck around for a little longer after Robbo had told him that Joey had left after she had specfically (sp?) asked him not to get off the boat without her.

Do you not think that Aden was in an extremely difficult position with both Belle and Joey needing him deperately at the same moment in time and,having to choose which one to be there for right at that moment was an easy decision for him to make?

So I don't know how anyone can blame Aden,Belle or even Joey for what happened to her it was Robbo's fault and Robbo's fault only no one else's he did it on his own accord.

Its funny that they would blame her its not like she did it

ask why is Belle being blamed for Joey being raped funny? That was not Belle's fault she didn't know what was going to happen.

So I don't know how anyone can blame Aden,Belle or even Joey for what happened to her it was Robbo's fault and Robbo's fault only no one else's he did it on his own accord

Yes, Yes and yes you are 110% correct again!!! Rape and Blame isnt a laughing matter! If Aden did stay whose to say Robbo wouldnt have raped Joey anyway? Aden wouldnt have been able to stay by herside all the time. And yes if its a choice between the person he loves Belle or Joey I can see why Aden would go with Belle. Nothing justifies rape, it doesnt matter what the victim looked like or wore they are not to blame. Robbo was reponsibilie for his actions.

[Rape and Blame isnt a laughing matter! .

did i ever say it was?

No but you said lol people are blaming her for what happened to Joey. That makes it sound as if you're saying that it's funny that Joey's been raped and that it's Belle's fault for it happening even if you weren't saying that,it came across that way. Maybe you should have said something like people are blaming her for what happened to Joey which I find funny because it wasn't even her fault which would have made whatever you were trying to say come across a lot clearer then it did.

Edited by cutiepie379

ask why is Belle being blamed for Joey being raped funny? That was not Belle's fault she didn't know what was going to happen.

So I don't know how anyone can blame Aden,Belle or even Joey for what happened to her it was Robbo's fault and Robbo's fault only no one else's he did it on his own accord

Yes, Yes and yes you are 110% correct again!!! Rape and Blame isnt a laughing matter! If Aden did stay whose to say Robbo wouldnt have raped Joey anyway? Aden wouldnt have been able to stay by herside all the time. And yes if its a choice between the person he loves Belle or Joey I can see why Aden would go with Belle. Nothing justifies rape, it doesnt matter what the victim looked like or wore they are not to blame. Robbo was reponsibilie for his actions.

And who says that Aden wouldn't have been on the other side of boat prehaps doing something else and didn't hear Joey's screams,or what was going on below deck. Chances are Robbo was detirmined (sp?) to rape Joey even if Aden was there at the time or not,if it hadn't of been on the boat then maybe it would have been at Joey's house,since Robbo knows where she lives instead of being on the boat.

And who says that Aden wouldn't have been on the other side of boat prehaps doing something else and didn't hear Joey's screams,or what was going on below deck. Chances are Robbo was detirmined (sp?) to rape Joey even if Aden was there at the time or not,if it hadn't of been on the boat then maybe it would have been at Joey's house,since Robbo knows where she lives instead of being on the boat.

I hope this storyline doesnt end with Ollie taking some of her pills (just leaves it in her bag and its on the floor i know she isnt thinking but she should see someone) people that would be sad

im starting to like the belle storylines but i get angry how stupid she has became taking drugs that is but most of the characters have done it.

Belle needs some of Irene's Tough love

I hope this storyline doesnt end with Ollie taking some of her pills (just leaves it in her bag and its on the floor i know she isnt thinking but she should see someone) people that would be sad

Dont be silly, as if Belle would leave them lying around and she wouldnt be that stupid leaving a substance in the reach of a three year old. Her bag isnt lying on the floor its always on the bench or her bed. Does Oliver even live with Irene? :blink: And before when you asked whether you were laughing at blame and rape it sounded like you were implying it.