Belle Taylor - Jessica Tovey

Foxy

Jess is taking my breath away at the moment ... seirously ...she's unreal.

I've watched about 30 episodes in the past three days, trying to catch up with myself [well, with australia] and Jess has just completely outdone herself - her acting during the Aden storyline was amazing enough but now -!

And at last it's put a stop to all the complainers that she was anorexic etc >.<

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats up with Belle's hair?!

I love her to bits, but she cant do blonde. At all.

Its kinda like Peyton's awful redhair on One tree hill. Eww.

Anyways. Jessica has been absolutely brilliant dealing with the drug storyline this year. She keeps surprising me, its amazing to watch.

Anyways. Jessica has been absolutely brilliant dealing with the drug storyline this year. She keeps surprising me, its amazing to watch.

I love her new look, I think the blonde hair really suits her.

I love her new look, I think the blonde hair really suits her.

Whether it suits her or not...didn't she get it down while she was apparently shut away in her room going through withdrawals?You wouldn't really expect it to be her first priority...

I'm not really liking Belle's new hair. It was okay in that one pic we saw of it but seeing it onscreen is a different story. The colour is making her look washed out. Jess is a beautiful but that hair colour isn't doing her any favours. I prefer her dark hair, it suites her better and goes with those dark eyes of hers.