Belle Taylor - Jessica Tovey

Foxy

i have watched belle from when she first came onto home and away and she had always been one of my favourites. it was great watching her grow up on the show, and move onto more adult issues. the acting with the aden abuse storyline was brilliant, especially when she told him she loved him right before the cops showed up and arrested aden. everything from that point onwards was amazing, in particular the drug storyline forwards. i will miss watching belle on home and away, it kind of feels as if a part of me has gone as well. if she doesnt get a logie next year, it will be criminal.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing that's really been bugging me is that not long after Belle found out about the cancer, she mentioned that she wanted to find her father, maybe twice. Nothing else was ever heard of it. What was the point of even mentioning it when it never went any futher?

One thing that's really been bugging me is that not long after Belle found out about the cancer, she mentioned that she wanted to find her father, maybe twice. Nothing else was ever heard of it. What was the point of even mentioning it when it never went any futher?

Well, Rachel convinced her to spend time with the people that were already here, like Aden, Irene, Nicole, Annie and Geoff. I think that it might come back further down the track. Maybe Aden, Irene or Amanda will track down her father, to let him know that his daughter died. If something like that doesn't happen, it would have been pointless to include it.

I found that a bit weird as well. Add to that the fact that the Belle spoiler from the last batch of SBJ spoilers turned out to be about that. It was surprising that with all the stuff that happened with Belle in the last few months that they chose a small storyline that lasted all of two episodes to go with. Maybe they will use this as a way to bring in a new character sometime in the future. He could find out about the fact that Kitty lied, come to find her, finds out

she's dead

and then decides to stay in Summer Bay for some reason that will make no sense whatsoever. Sounds like something the writers would do. But to be honest I think they just added that in for the sake of it.

Edited by Jody

I'm a bit behind with Oz pace but I'm catching up, I cried so much when Belle died, and the funeral episode. :crying: I used to be a huge fan of Belle, she's always been such a good character. It's only the past few months that I maybe stopped liking her as much, but there's no denying that Jess is a really good actress and it's a shame that she was killed off rather than just going to 'the city' or wherever.

• 4 weeks later...

I think Belle deserves a tribute of some kind.... Noah had a tribute (with the portrait in the Surf Club) and Jack had a tribute (Boat-forever). Belle has been on that show for 3/4 years, I think it's unfair she doesn't have some sort of recognition. I really upset with the writers, they are moving things along way too quickly.

making Aden sleep with someone within a week of her passing, redecorating her room so soon

It will only be a matter of time before

Aden starts dating Nicole or even Geoff.