Belle Taylor - Jessica Tovey

Foxy

I think re-decorating belle's room is a way of moving forward, not forgetting Belle.

Yes I agree that with Aden sleeping with that chick it was wrong but still, Aden isn't in the best head space still... you can clearly see he's still struggling to come to terms with not having Belle around :)

And tbh I actually like the fact that Belle's room has been painted and Ruby is sleeping in there, because at least we still get to see her room :)

I agree that Belle needs a tribute, that is a good idea Steph, maybe you could write to the producers asking about it :)

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think re-decorating means let's forget Belle. Belle's bedroom is just an signficant place (well to me anyway, and I know that sounds over the top but that's how I feel...)

Yes I saw how Aden was struggling and obviously he was not emotionally attached to the woman, but it's the principle that counts. I just don't agree with making Aden sleep with someone so soon, regardless.

As for the tribute I couldn't be bothered writing to the producers because I'm sure they have heaps of letter/emails all the time, and there's no guarantee even if they do read it they'll do anything about it :( By the time they read it, it will probably be too late anyway.

I don't think re-decorating means let's forget Belle. Belle's bedroom is just an signficant place (well to me anyway, and I know that sounds over the top but that's how I feel...)

No of course it doesn't mean forgetting Belle, and of course it is a significant place, but its always going to be there, and lets face it, that room has been the same color since KK and even Hayley, so if course every once in a while its going to change, it always will. It will never mean that anyone in that house will ever forget her.

Yes I saw how Aden was struggling and obviously he was not emotionally attached to the woman, but it's the principle that counts. I just don't agree with making Aden sleep with someone so soon, regardless.

For me, and a lot of other people, we dont actually knw if he really did sleep with her, yeah, his pants were undone and all and her top was unbuttoned, but how far did they actually go, no one has answered that question yet, and it hasn't been bought up since it happened, did he? didn't he? we'll probably never know!

As for the tribute I couldn't be bothered writing to the producers because I'm sure they have heaps of letter/emails all the time, and there's no guarantee even if they do read it they'll do anything about it :( By the time they read it, it will probably be too late anyway.

Sometimes when you write to them, they write back, I know they have written back to emails I have sent off, so maybe its worth a try, whether or not it will happen, you'll never know unless you ask or unless they already have something in mind for the tribute to Belle

For me, and a lot of other people, we dont actually knw if he really did sleep with her, yeah, his pants were undone and all and her top was unbuttoned, but how far did they actually go, no one has answered that question yet, and it hasn't been bought up since it happened, did he? didn't he? we'll probably never know!

Well, that woman he slept with was seen filming at Palm Beach a few weeks ago by a mmeber of the official forum, so I guess we'll found out whether he slept with her or not. I don't think he would have slept with her, I think the producers want us to think they did, when in fact they didn't and she just spent the night in the spare room. When she was stood at the counter getting her drink, she had a smile on her face and looked quite happy but as soon as she saw Aden, the whole expression on her face changed and she walked up to him, like she knew who she was looking for. There is definitely something suss about her. I guess we'll find out soon.

I think Belle deserves a tribute of some kind.... Noah had a tribute (with the portrait in the Surf Club) and Jack had a tribute (Boat-forever). Belle has been on that show for 3/4 years, I think it's unfair she doesn't have some sort of recognition. I really upset with the writers, they are moving things along way too quickly.

making Aden sleep with someone within a week of her passing, redecorating her room so soon

It will only be a matter of time before

Aden starts dating Nicole or even Geoff.

Too true. Something in the Diner. :)

Something in honor of such a legend! She worked in the diner for years! :) Its where she was when she began having symptoms of her illness :(

Well, that woman he slept with was seen filming at Palm Beach a few weeks ago by a mmeber of the official forum, so I guess we'll found out whether he slept with her or not. I don't think he would have slept with her, I think the producers want us to think they did, when in fact they didn't and she just spent the night in the spare room. When she was stood at the counter getting her drink, she had a smile on her face and looked quite happy but as soon as she saw Aden, the whole expression on her face changed and she walked up to him, like she knew who she was looking for. There is definitely something suss about her. I guess we'll find out soon.

shouldn't that be in spoiler tags?

RIP Belle Taylor! :( Belle died tonight here in New Zealand. It was really a sad episode. Seeing Aden breaking down at the end after learning Belle had passed away-so heart-wrenching!

I had really enjoyed watching Belle on Home and Away for three years. I would like to wish good luck to Jessica for the future and thank her so much for doing such a great job as Belle on Home and Away. :)

Dotti, I'm not too sure if Belle's

death

avatars are allowed yet, because although it has aired in New Zealand, it might not have aired in England or other countries overseas. I would go to the thread that tells you which story lines are still spoilers, but for the life of me, I can not remember it's name.

I miss Belle more than I've missed any other character that's left the show. She was my favourite since she came to the Bay. She caused trouble and stirred up the dynamics of the group, which I really loved. And the beach picnic and strip poker scenes with Ric, Lucas, Mattie and Belle were beyond hilarious. I'm still kind of hoping that she isn't really gone, which I know is stupid, but it was like I had lost a really close friend. I wish Jessica Tovey all the best, she deserves it. Has anyone else noticed that all of the young actors are going through a stage where they are all leaving ?