Belle Taylor - Jessica Tovey

Foxy

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked the name Taylor! I reckon Aden should have called Belle, Bella to annoy her! That would be cute. Yeah Belle's different with Aden, I think she cant be as pushy with Aden cuz he's sensitive about the whole sex thing. Like they probably wouldnt do anything like oral sex given his history....

I also think its cuz Belle is alot more mature now.

Ok...so putting my medical hat on...

Occasionally patients do have queried serious spinal injuries that do turn out to be spinal compressions due to muscular swelling etc which, when the swelling has had time to reduce, turn out to be not as serious as initially expected...that said it would take considerably more time ordinarily than it did in this case...

However, I have learnt to ignore most of Summer Bay's medical history... otherwise I'd have driven my hubby mad with the well thats not rights...

I love/loved Belle until she was always in hospital she should just move in she has been in more times than Sally has and thats saying something

I love her don't get me wrong but I have to agree. This constantly being in hospital business is a little bit over the top. It's all getting a little unrealistic.

The one thing that really bugs me is that there's never been a mention of Amanda. You'd think someone could say "Let's ring her mother!".

I can see beginning to go on a slippery downward slope.

Yeah going to hosptial three.four times is a bit unrealistic. Belle took the painkillers out of the bin, its clear she's going to become additied to them, poor aden he just wants to put her out of her misey, but u should never ever give someone someone else's medication!

you make it sound like he wants to have her euthanised ;-)

I think Jess is a great actress, to be honest. In relation to Adelle, however, I've always felt that it's Todd's acting skills that keep that relationship alive, and with chemistry in it - but on her own turf, Jess is more than capable of everything the writers are throwing at her :)

Yeah going to hosptial three.four times is a bit unrealistic. Belle took the painkillers out of the bin, its clear she's going to become additied to them, poor aden he just wants to put her out of her misey, but u should never ever give someone someone else's medication!

you make it sound like he wants to have her euthanised ;-)

I think Jess is a great actress, to be honest. In relation to Adelle, however, I've always felt that it's Todd's acting skills that keep that relationship alive, and with chemistry in it - but on her own turf, Jess is more than capable of everything the writers are throwing at her :)

I actually think both of them have acted out the chemistry bit rather well. When Belles character was with Angelo, i thought the chemistry, esp during the kissing scenes :P, was played out really well and i found myself sort of, not cheering, enjoying it :lol:...Don't get me wrong i think Todd is a wicked actor but Jess balances it out for both of them in my opinion :D.

I'm a fan of adelle obviously, but i have never before seen chemistry until the other night. When Belle came home from Aden's and they went into her room. I saw chemistry then! YAY and then when they were kissing in the kitchen and belle grabbed out his phone of of his pocket. What I reallly think is Todd is portraying general chemistry but I dont feel it with jess. Its kinda hard to fake liking someone when u already have a boyfriend.