Belle Taylor - Jessica Tovey

Foxy

Belle i would like to see her continuing with the Toxic Waste. Belle is a fighter. Belle becoming more and more dependent on pain killers will drag her down. Some one needs to contact Amanda. She needs her mum right now.

There is no chemistry between Aden and Belle. They both say that they love each other but they lack the OOMPH in there relationship.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no chemistry between Aden and Belle. They both say that they love each other but they lack the OOMPH in there relationship.

Everyone has their opinions, so do I. I believe that I saw chemistry twice on thursday night and friday night. I dont see chemistry between jack and martha. So yeah, everyone has their own opinion towards a character.

• 2 weeks later...

Although Colleen is my favourite character on H&A...I would just like to take this opportunity to say BRAVO to Jessica Tovey and her portrayal of Belle and the Post Traumatic Stress storyline, WELL DONE WRITERS! Very happy at how you approached it, was very skeptical that it would end up being a storyline that would end up being 1 week at the most. So glad I was wrong. I don't usually appreciate the younger generation and their acting on H&A but Jessica's portrayal of Belle will have a soft spot in my heart for years to come!!

Congrats...:D

I was one of the people who was getting very tired of Belle being in hospital and constantly being sick all the time (but thats because i obviously adore her character and would never wish anything bad to happen to her)! NOW...Im just loving every storyline even more! I find it fascinating to see her character go from being so feisty and funny to this character who doesn't know what to do with herself. I find myself wondering "where the hell did Belle go." Its just awesome to see her transition, Jess' portrayal of this person with this illness is sooooo spot on!

Couldn't agree more with the people up above, the last two commentators;

Jess is really getting into this whole PTS business, and while it's heart wracking to watch, I'm so thrilled that the writers gave her a really 'important' storyline; like Todd got his shot with the abuse line, it's fantabulous to see Jess sinking her teeth into this; another topic that far too many fans will be able to identify with -

and she's portraying it [so] well.

Bravo Jess!

I like character of Belle, there are storylines I didn't particular enjoy watching her in, for example, the whole Ric storyline when she first came in it, only because I didn't agree with it. But saying that she has grown as a character and has matured as the new storylines come.

Edited by Jen

I think Belle is one of the more realistic characters at the mo, normally if someone is going through a rough patch they'll be depressed one minute, then happy as larry the next, so i'm really glad they're dragging it out abit and no matter how annoying she may be at times, it's what would happen. So i actually applaud the writers and Jess for doing such a great job with it!

So glad there's finally a storyline to be interested in!