Belle Taylor - Jessica Tovey

Foxy

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, why give Belle a job if all you are going to do is make her life revolve around it. I think she should balance her job between her life with her friends and of course Aden as well.

Yeah, I wouldn't want them to make her whole existance about it. But I wouldn't want them to not even mention it either. It would be nice if we just heard her talk about her job, and maybe sometimes see her there. And every once in a while see her job play a small part in a storyline because it's necessary, but just not create storylines specifically to keep showing it. I'd really like to see her do either one of the things I mentioned before. She needs something challenging. And to get away from the diner.

Edited by Jody

For some reason when I think of a job for her, the first thing that comes to mind is part time art/photography teacher at the highscool. I don't think she has the qualifications for it, but it would be nice. Working at the newspaper sounds good too. But I want it to be just another good job for her. I wouldn't want the writers to keep creating storylines around it, all the time.

That would be awesome to have her as a part time art class teacher or maybe she could do some night classes for adults.Yeah like you mentioned Jody she doesnt have the qualifications which is a real shame to be honest.

yeah it would be much nicer for her job to not be her actual storyline.

For some reason when I think of a job for her, the first thing that comes to mind is part time art/photography teacher at the highscool. I don't think she has the qualifications for it, but it would be nice. Working at the newspaper sounds good too. But I want it to be just another good job for her. I wouldn't want the writers to keep creating storylines around it, all the time.

That would be awesome to have her as a part time art class teacher or maybe she could do some night classes for adults.Yeah like you mentioned Jody she doesnt have the qualifications which is a real shame to be honest.

yeah it would be much nicer for her job to not be her actual storyline.

She could maybe go to uni part time but with everything meant to happen in 2009 I doubt she will.

For some reason when I think of a job for her, the first thing that comes to mind is part time art/photography teacher at the highscool.

Oh, I really like that idea. In a dream world that would be the kind of job I'd like to see her put her talents to use in. I don't think by having a job like that everything would have to revolve around it. Look at Rachel. She's a doctor, we see her working at the hospital often and yet I don't think many would say we see her do nothing but work at the hospital. If that balance could be recreated with Belle, I think we could see some fascinating stories unfold.

For some reason when I think of a job for her, the first thing that comes to mind is part time art/photography teacher at the highscool.

Oh, I really like that idea. In a dream world that would be the kind of job I'd like to see her put her talents to use in. I don't think by having a job like that everything would have to revolve around it. Look at Rachel. She's a doctor, we see her working at the hospital often and yet I don't think many would say we see her do nothing but work at the hospital. If that balance could be recreated with Belle, I think we could see some fascinating stories unfold.

Yeah, I don't think it would take over her life too. But if she were to start working for a newspaper, I'd just rather they not keep coming up with mysteries for her to solve. Although one or two would be fine. She is like a mini detective after all.

Edited by Jody

I agree, why give Belle a job if all you are going to do is make her life revolve around it. I think she should balance her job between her life with her friends and of course Aden as well.

Yeah, I wouldn't want them to make her whole existance about it. But I wouldn't want them to not even mention it either. It would be nice if we just heard her talk about her job, and maybe sometimes see her there. And every once in a while see her job play a small part in a storyline because it's necessary, but just not create storylines specifically to keep showing it. I'd really like to see her do either one of the things I mentioned before. She needs something challenging. And to get away from the diner.

Yes I totally agree. If her life was about the job then what would be point?

I love Belle's character now. She has continued to grow and change as a character since she started on the show. I like most of what the writers have put her through and Jessica has done a great job at portraying it too. Hope they continue to let her grow and shine through and give her some happiness for longer than 5 mins lol. Belle and Aden should stay together and be happy.