Belle Taylor - Jessica Tovey

Foxy

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't too interested in Belle's scenes from yesterday's episode. But only because I feel we've seen this kind of scenes before with her other hospital visits. With some changes anyway. I did enjoy the last scene. I was expecting it but I still thought it was really good. Also this episode finally made it clear what's going to be happening with her. It's the storyline I've been waiting for. And I'm glad that it doesn't look like it's going to take to long to get there.

Edited by Jody

I am very, very, very much looking forward to Belle and the article that shes supposed to write! I think this is the first time i've gotten excited about a storyline since her and adens get together :wink:. Wierd i know, but i think with the amount of angst that we've been getting, hopefully this will be the start of something positive for summerbay and her i guess (but i think we all know that its not going to last long with her upcoming storyline <_< ).

Not sure where to put this, so in here it goes.

What exactly was Belle's diagnosis after getting trapped under the oven??

I've just been catching up on all last weeks episodes, so maybe I missed it being mentioned somewhere?

She was sent to the city for what exactly? Treatment? And then 1 day later she's back and being released from hospital...and she doesn't have one broken bone or a broken leg or anything??

I'm confused?! (Or did I completely miss a scene where it was explained?)

Ok...so putting my medical hat on...

Occasionally patients do have queried serious spinal injuries that do turn out to be spinal compressions due to muscular swelling etc which, when the swelling has had time to reduce, turn out to be not as serious as initially expected...that said it would take considerably more time ordinarily than it did in this case...

However, I have learnt to ignore most of Summer Bay's medical history... otherwise I'd have driven my hubby mad with the well thats not rights...

Ok...so putting my medical hat on...

Occasionally patients do have queried serious spinal injuries that do turn out to be spinal compressions due to muscular swelling etc which, when the swelling has had time to reduce, turn out to be not as serious as initially expected...that said it would take considerably more time ordinarily than it did in this case...

However, I have learnt to ignore most of Summer Bay's medical history... otherwise I'd have driven my hubby mad with the well thats not rights...

I love/loved Belle until she was always in hospital she should just move in she has been in more times than Sally has and thats saying something

Belle is heading on a downward spiral, I think that is pretty clear now but I really want her to try and cope with it with Irene as I dont think I can properly remember the last time Belle and Irene talked about things and not just in passing. Belle is such a fragile person at the moment {aus pace} and I hope that Aden helps her get back to where she was but also she has to do it on her own as well as that to me is a true sign of her strength. Does anyone think Jess deserves a logie for the awesome effort she has put into her character of Belle?