Quick Questions

emmauk06

I had been watching a clip of a old H&A episode. It's about Michael and Pippa saying goodbye to Maya a little girl who stayed with them for a while back in 1995. Who was she? Would be appreciated if someone helps me out please. Thanks! :)

She and her dad were Yugoslavian refugees, and passengers on the seaplane that crashed in the bush (the one that Angel, Dylan and Teresa were on).

After the plane and survivors had been found, Michael carried on the search for those two - he found them a short while later but the man had died. Maja stayed with Pip & Michael for a couple of weeks before she was returned to Yugoslavia.

I had been watching a clip of a old H&A episode. It's about Michael and Pippa saying goodbye to Maya a little girl who stayed with them for a while back in 1995. Who was she? Would be appreciated if someone helps me out please. Thanks! :)

She and her dad were Yugoslavian refugees, and passengers on the seaplane that crashed in the bush (the one that Angel, Dylan and Teresa were on).

After the plane and survivors had been found, Michael carried on the search for those two - he found them a short while later but the man had died. Maja stayed with Pip & Michael for a couple of weeks before she was returned to Yugoslavia.

Oh I see. Thanks so much for answering my question, Dan F. :) I didn't watch that episode. But thanks again for answering my question.

I have a question regarding Irene's marital history. Am I right in thinking she was married when her kids were really young? Did he ever return once Irend had come off the drink or was he never seen? I think it could work if he came back all these years later after all that's happened. Hope someone can answer. :)

Yes, Murdoch "Mud" came in 1995 and tried it on with Selina. When Selina told Irene this, they tricked him with Irene sleeping in Selina's bed. Caught, Irene threw him out the house. Sometime over the next few weeks, Dodge, who had been friends with Nathan in prison, then murdered Mud for Nathan. Mud's remains were found by Shannon in the bush fires.

I'm sorry to ask but I was wondering if someone could help me please?

How far did Steven and Selina's relationship go in 1996 please? I have looked on Youtube but I can't find any uncut clips. Did they just share a few kisses please?

Yes, Murdoch "Mud" came in 1995 and tried it on with Selina. When Selina told Irene this, they tricked him with Irene sleeping in Selina's bed. Caught, Irene threw him out the house. Sometime over the next few weeks, Dodge, who had been friends with Nathan in prison, then murdered Mud for Nathan. Mud's remains were found by Shannon in the bush fires.

What did "mud" (Murdoch) do to Nathan that warranted getting Dodge to kill him?

I'm sorry to ask but I was wondering if someone could help me please?

How far did Steven and Selina's relationship go in 1996 please? I have looked on Youtube but I can't find any uncut clips. Did they just share a few kisses please?

I think they are meant to have slept together, although I only ever saw the ITV versions as well.

I think it was all mixed in with what happened with Selina.Damian went to see Nathan in jail and told him what Murdoch had been up to and by his account Nathan was furious with their father and ranting about how someone needed to make him pay.

I don't know what the specific motivation of the killing was, but I remember Dodge saying he 'was only trying to rough him up' not kill him.