Quick Questions

emmauk06

Why was Blake and Sophie removed form credits in 1991 as they dont leave for other two more years and they were put back on in 1992?

It's something that surprised us when we were trying to work out how many sets 1991 had. They were removed when Karen and Haydn were removed respectively, but it's only for a few weeks and they are put back on in new shots a few weeks later.

There is actually what appears to be an exceptionally rare set that lasts the last 40 or so episodes of 1991.

Had watched a old H&A clip of a 1995 episode about Alf and Fisher are fighting in front of the school and then Fisher got a hiding from Alf. I am wondering what they were fighting about and why did Alf punch Fisher? It would be appreciated if someone can tell me please. Thanks :)

I think that would be a storyline where Curtis and his by-then-dead girlfriend Laura trespassed in a shopping mall after hours.Don recognised Curtis' shirt as the one worn by one of the intruders and told the police, which resulted in both Curtis and Alf(who'd tried to cover for him)being charged.When Curtis told Alf that Don was responsible, Alf went to the school to confront him and when Don insisted that Curtis was no good Alf thumped him in front of the students.

Had watched a old H&A clip of a 1995 episode about Alf and Fisher are fighting in front of the school and then Fisher got a hiding from Alf. I am wondering what they were fighting about and why did Alf punch Fisher? It would be appreciated if someone can tell me please. Thanks :)

I think that would be a storyline where Curtis and his by-then-dead girlfriend Laura trespassed in a shopping mall after hours.Don recognised Curtis' shirt as the one worn by one of the intruders and told the police, which resulted in both Curtis and Alf(who'd tried to cover for him)being charged.When Curtis told Alf that Don was responsible, Alf went to the school to confront him and when Don insisted that Curtis was no good Alf thumped him in front of the students.

Oh I see. Thanks for explaining it to me, RR1 :)

Does anyone know if it was always planned for Bobby to be Fisher's daughter please or at least from near the beginning of the series?

Highly doubtful considering the Alan/Bobby kissingness

Thanks Perry. I had forgotten about that.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question...

I watched a older video clip of H&A back in the 2000s. It's about Morag beginning pushed down the stairs. Did Alf push her down the stairs because Ailsa told him to do it or something like that...? (I know it was a brain tumour he had) Just wondering that's all.

Edited by ~JarlieFanEver~

Yes, obviously Alf was having a brain tumour and "evil" Ailsa was egging him on to push her down the stairs. Alf didn't realise what he did after he had pushed her down the stairs. He was like 'Ailsa, what have you done?'

The scene was quite weird as well because it was done in slow motion which may have represented Alf was hallucinating so it was hard to interpret as to whether Ailsa was egging him on or not, but the general consensus is she was and this motivated him to do what he did, without realising the consequences.

Edited by Jezz