Quick Questions

emmauk06

Bring out the Champagne. May David SUFFER, and as for Sophie, she oughta be made to have serious psychiatric treatment. She is not being rational, I mean the way she is being so stubborn and crying her head off coz she can't see David anymore. All the excuses about birds and being "in love" don't account for balanced and rational thought nor does it justify throwing her life away as recklessly as she is (like Karen and this Revhead creature)

"in love" ay? AH YEAH????

ROT IN HELL DAVID CROFT YOU SCUMBAG!!!!

JUST YOU WAIT, I WILL BE CLAPPING AND CHEERING WHEN YOU ARE SCRAPED OFF THE BITUMEN IN THE EPISODE FOLLOWING TODAYS

SHAME ON YOU GRANT for coming back to Summer Bay to wallow Sophie in her hideous amount of self-pity (I have seen the YouTube clips)

Good work with the Spoiler tags Red Ranger 1

• 3 weeks later...

I know this sounds Random but when was the last time Bobby was mentioned? I have a horrible feeling it was 10 years ago when Fisher left

In 2008 when Tom appeared as a ghost.

I just watched it to make sure and yes you're right, she was mentioned in 2008 when Tom came back as a ghost briefly.

^She did but not by name.She told Charlie she had a daughter that she gave up for adoption in 2009, then in 2011 there was an even more vague conversation with Nicole where I think Nicole states that Morag gave her child up but may not have even mentioned the gender.

Can someone please let me know if Michael Ross had a b/w fancard issued in the 90s? I am a collector of the old cards and if he did I am finding this one very rare. Does anyone have a scan? :)

Yes, there was a fancard of Dennis Coard sometime between '94 to '98, not sure when..

I either have the card or I have the scan.. PM me and I will help you.

• 2 weeks later...