Quick Questions

emmauk06

Had been a while since I last posted in here, lol :P

Okay I have a question about a episode (probably aired in 1997, I think) and it's really blurry in my mind but I can remember it a bit...

Selina and Chloe, Irene were in the Beach house when a woman rushes in and began to attack Chloe or something like that...and Irene tells Selina to call up the police. Sorry if it sounds confusing.

I am wondering who was that woman who attacked Chloe in the Beach house? It would be appreciated if anyone helps me out please. Thanks! :) xx

I believe this is the episode following Chloe finding traps all over the Beach House (set up from within prison by Brad). A police psychologist comes round to talk to Chloe about the ordeal, but quickly begins saying strange things to Chloe to make it seem like Chloe is responsible for what has happened to her. After she leaves Irene phones the police and finds out that they never sent a psychologist round. The woman then returns and runs into the house and tries to attack Chloe.

I can't remember the character or actress' name but I am sure she has played other roles on the show. In fact I think she may have been the counseller that Sally went to see in early 2008 when she started obsessing over Milco again.

Thank you so much for answering my question, beau_t :) *hugs*

According to our guides her name was Karen Williams, played by Anna Broinowski, and she appeared in Episodes 2234 & 2236.

Thanks so much, Dan F. I went to check out the episode guides and surprising she was Brad's endranged girlfriend! :o I just thought it was his sister or mother wanting revenge on Chloe for throwing Brad into prison. Sorry I never saw her face because it was blurry in my mind when I saw that episode.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a question...

While I was reading the Home and Away 25 years offical magazine, I am really curious about a article (in the Drama & Deaths section) containing a bomb blast that happened in Summer Bay in 1996. I did try to google for it but there is nothing.

I am just wondering if it did happen or not...? :unsure: Would be appreciated if someone answer my question. Thanks! :)

I took a photo of the article (with Photo Booth) on my laptop and posted it here so you will know what I am talking about.

Hope it's allowed to post photos here. If not, feel free to remove it :)

(I don't want to get into trouble as I just wanted to make sure if it's okay or not to post photos in this thread)

973ez4.jpg

Edited by ~JarlieFanEver~

I apologize if my post (including the scanned article) had offended anyone (who lived in the UK) :( I just thought I wanted to post it, that's all. I honestly had no idea there was a bombing in 1996 in the UK until I googled it. I am really sorry, everyone. :( Please remove my previous post. All my thoughts goes to everyone who were affected by the bombing back in 1996 in the UK.

Edited by ~JarlieFanEver~

I remember this! Alex along with Shannon (who had a habit of discovering things everyone else in Summer Bay seemed to miss, like skeletons, plane wrecks, burned bodies and mines under the sea) stumbled across an old war bunker which contained lots of abandoned military paraphernalia, unaware that Sam was spying on them. They discovered a crete of unexploded grenades. After they left to summon someone, Sam entered one of the storage sheds and accidentally set one of them off. Alex returned and got Sam and his friend to run away, at which point the grenade exploded and blinded Alex (temporarily). The explosion was heard all throughout Summer Bay.

After regaining his sight, Alex started behaving strangely as a result of his head injury, doing things like moving the furniture around Pippa's house and leaving baby Shane unattended in the bath (resulting in Angel kicking him out of the house). He also started perving over other girls. Later he would have no memory of the things he did. He was on the beach painting the night Chloe was attacked. The next morning Shannon found Chloe's bracelet in Alex's caravan. For a while Alex was the prime suspect in Chloe's attack.

Soon after, his thinking got back to normal and eventually his name was cleared when another man was (wrongly) arrested and imprisoned for Chloe's attack.

Sadly Alex later revealed that he had heard someone screaming that night on the beach but thought it was seagulls :(

Edited by beau_t

I apologize if my post (including the scanned article) had offended anyone (who lived in the UK) :( I just thought I wanted to post it, that's all. I honestly had no idea there was a bombing in 1996 in the UK until I googled it. I am really sorry, everyone. :( Please remove my previous post. All my thoughts goes to everyone who were affected by the bombing back in 1996 in the UK.

Don't worry, Jarliefan, you haven't offended anyone and there's no need to go around editing this conversation, which is actually quite interesting with regards what people remember.

They did cut one episode from around that time where Keith Williams, father of Sam's aforementioned friend, held Don hostage with a gun. The episode probably would have aired a few months after Dunblane. Also, I think the guy that was wrongly arrested for Chloe's attack was shot dead by Max Richards and that's why in Episode 2000 we see her go to see him in prison.

All of this sounds utterly over the top, but somehow it worked.