Quick Questions

emmauk06

I have no idea but does anyone really believe they're going to show right through the 90's? I have a feeling they'll do 1992 and then skip 5 years or so. There aren't many episodes of H&A available though.

Pierced Musie I'm sure you once said something to me about soaps being available on iTunes in the future? I hope that is the way forward but TV companies don't seem to care.

What episode are the repeats up to now? It must be coming up to the end of 1991 by now, right?

I think we're up to the end of episode 860 in the 'Early Years' that are currently airing on 7Two.

Yup, Monday's episode is 861 which aired on 23rd September 1991. If uninterrupted between now and then, the season finale should air on Friday 12th July.

Pierced Musie I'm sure you once said something to me about soaps being available on iTunes in the future? I hope that is the way forward but TV companies don't seem to care.

If I remember rightly all Hollyoaks omnibuses from 2011 (& 12 I think) are available to buy from iTunes. I do believe that this would be a great solution for all soaps where the fans love the idea of seeing old episodes. The digital era is definitely a plus for serial dramas because there was no chance of DVD's (other than selected episodes, which is not for everyone because it all comes down to personal tastes).

Sorry I went off topic there :blush:.

I have no idea but does anyone really believe they're going to show right through the 90's? I have a feeling they'll do 1992 and then skip 5 years or so. There aren't many episodes of H&A available though.

yes i believe they are going to show through the 90's. They took the early years off during christmas because the ratings are high and they don't want viewers to miss episodes because of being away on holidays. They wouldn't want to skip golden era which will give even higher ratings. And i believe they show only one episode a day in order not to catch up with current show so that it could stay in this morning time slot until the show finishes. They haven't skipped any episodes yet and they all appeared in its original form with opening/closing credits intact. No special editions. Why they would want to break that perfect order?

When was Roxy last mentioned in the show?

1995, as far as I remember.

Re the above discussion:I personally can't think of any reason for them to skip five years, especially when it would mean jumping over one of the show's most fondly remembered periods to one full of the characters that everyone's forgotten.They'll either keep going or stop altogether.

• 2 weeks later...

Had been a while since I last posted in here, lol :P

Okay I have a question about a episode (probably aired in 1997, I think) and it's really blurry in my mind but I can remember it a bit...

Selina and Chloe, Irene were in the Beach house when a woman rushes in and began to attack Chloe or something like that...and Irene tells Selina to call up the police. Sorry if it sounds confusing.

I am wondering who was that woman who attacked Chloe in the Beach house? It would be appreciated if anyone helps me out please. Thanks! :) xx

Had been a while since I last posted in here, lol :P

Okay I have a question about a episode (probably aired in 1997, I think) and it's really blurry in my mind but I can remember it a bit...

Selina and Chloe, Irene were in the Beach house when a woman rushes in and began to attack Chloe or something like that...and Irene tells Selina to call up the police. Sorry if it sounds confusing.

I am wondering who was that woman who attacked Chloe in the Beach house? It would be appreciated if anyone helps me out please. Thanks! :) xx

I believe this is the episode following Chloe finding traps all over the Beach House (set up from within prison by Brad). A police psychologist comes round to talk to Chloe about the ordeal, but quickly begins saying strange things to Chloe to make it seem like Chloe is responsible for what has happened to her. After she leaves Irene phones the police and finds out that they never sent a psychologist round. The woman then returns and runs into the house and tries to attack Chloe.

I can't remember the character or actress' name but I am sure she has played other roles on the show. In fact I think she may have been the counseller that Sally went to see in early 2008 when she started obsessing over Milco again.