Quick Questions

emmauk06

I noticed this a few weeks ago, a few weeks later one of the additional pieces of information states Blake is a year older than Karen, but had to stay back a year because of a broken leg. Like you, I wasn't quite sure which one is right, so was waiting to see what became of it.

Haydn's possibly the regular I've seen the least of, definitely in the top two, but here goes:He first appeared towards the end of 1990.He'd been going to a posh private school before Michael's business went bust and wasn't happy about having to live in a caravan and attend the local state school.He initially clashed with Blake although they later became good friends but not before Haydn got together with Sophie, who was supposed to be dating Blake.He was around for Michael and Pippa's wedding but, so far as I can tell, around mid-1991 he had a falling out with Michael and went to live with his mother.He returned in 1994, asking Michael for a loan to start a surf shop, but actually needed the money to pay off gambling debts.He had a romance with Finlay but ended up losing more money whilst trying to win enough to pay Michael and Pippa back so skipped town.He returned for Michael's funeral in 1996, upset he never made it up to him, and, after having a fling with Marilyn, took a job on an oil rig to help Pippa out.While he was gone, an old girlfriend of his turned up and told Marilyn she was carrying his child.When Haydn returned he insisted she was lying but Marilyn was already engaged to Donald by then so Haydn left.

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, I don't usually post on here but I've been looking for some very old episodes of Home and Away. I'm a big fan of Bridie Carter (she plays Tess in Mcleods Daughters) and apparently she was in Home and Away between 1995 and 1999 playing a character called Brooke Taylor and Toni Jarvis. I have been looking for these episodes and according to IMDB she was in the following episodes: 1788, 1789, (playing Toni Jarvis) 2564, 2565, 2572, 2576 and 2577 (playing Brooke Taylor)

I started watching Home and Away in 1998 but I dont remember her in them as I was only 8 at the time, so if anyone knows where i can find these online anywhere, it would be much appreciated, thanks.

• 1 month later...

Wasn't sure whether to put this here or in general discussion, but here goes.

I'm quite behind with watching the 1990 episodes (just finished 516 yesterday), and Lance's exit was far more subdued than I expected. In 2010, when news spread that Marilyn was on her way back Colleen put up a real stink, seemingly because she broke her 'Lancey's heart'.

But Lance left Marilyn :huh: . In reality, he probably broke her heart by leaving when they were engaged, so was this just poor continuity?

EDIT: Or intentionally retconning as a plot device to cause tension between them?

Edited by cadyctslover