Quick Questions

emmauk06

When does Millicent Staples appear please? - 7TWO probably won't get that far knowing my luck,but,I'd still like to know if anyone could tell me? :)

You must have blinked and missed her, she was in Episodes 413-414 in the 1989 season

Thank you Dan! I think I must've had my eyes shut and my fingers in my ears! :blush: I'll dig out those episodes and watch them at last, Thank you for the reply! :)

I was reading through Jazz, Peter and Drew's character profiles today and I noticed that at the start of Drew's one it said that he is:

The result of a relationship between Peter Baker and his teenage girlfriend Christy.

I was wondering would anyone be able to clear up why it refers to her as being called "Christy" when her name is Jazz?

Thank you for your help :)

I was reading through Jazz, Peter and Drew's character profiles today and I noticed that at the start of Drew's one it said that he is:

The result of a relationship between Peter Baker and his teenage girlfriend Christy.

I was wondering would anyone be able to clear up why it refers to her as being called "Christy" when her name is Jazz?

Thank you for your help :)

Drew's mother's name was originally called 'Christy', but the writers decided to change it to Jacinta or 'Jazz' for some unknown reason.

The one Irene had for Fin & Barry was definitely Paul, I know Fin ended up pregnant at the same time but I'm too not sure if the baby's name was ever mentioned....

Thanks very much Dan, I was pretty sure it was. Irene needs to mention her grandchildren more often, or recieve visits from them!

The baby's name was Mark.

The one Irene had for Fin & Barry was definitely Paul, I know Fin ended up pregnant at the same time but I'm too not sure if the baby's name was ever mentioned....

Thanks very much Dan, I was pretty sure it was. Irene needs to mention her grandchildren more often, or recieve visits from them!

Yes I'd since remembered in the 4½ years since I posted that :P Perry obviously got his answer in the meantime too as he's written a fic featuring him :wink:

Yes I'd since remembered in the 4½ years since I posted that :P Perry obviously got his answer in the meantime too as he's written a fic featuring him :wink:

Me too! I had featured Mark (as Blake and Finaly's son) into my fanfictions. Thought I should twist it into having Blake Dean as Mark's father, hehe. :P But I had left the baby Paul storyline and Irene's pregnancy out because it won't fit into with my fanfictions.

Okay I have a question...

I had been watching a clip of a old H&A episode. It's about Michael and Pippa saying goodbye to Maya a little girl who stayed with them for a while back in 1995. Who was she? Would be appreciated if someone helps me out please. Thanks! :)

Edited by ~JarlieFanEver~